Chapter 02

( 💌 ) ── ̑̑

Things went fast!!!!

I know I know & I'm sorry T__T but trust with me this mweheh

Your eyes are wide as you stare at the paper right in front of you. Excitement is now unravelling inside of your body. You just found out that you and Kita will be classmate from now on.

"I really want to get to know him more." You smiled as you head towards your new section.

" You smiled as you head towards your new section

Softly sliding the door, you peeked your head inside and your eyes met those beautiful ones. The ones you always love to look at. The ones that makes you feel something different yet something unique.

"Oh~ Look, we got a cutie here~"

Oh god please no. Kita-san just made my day, so please don't ruin it. You internally groaned as you walked towards the vacant seat behind.

Should I greet him? Of course I should. But what if he didn't acknowledge my gree-

"Morning, [l/n]-san." Kita said.

Your heart almost jump out from your chest. Looking to your side; you saw Kita is looking at you.

"M-Morning, Kita-san." You stuttered like an idiot but you managed to smile anyway.

He just nodded his head before looking back outside of the window next to him. You can't stop smiling from ear to ear.

Ugh crap my heart is beating so fast.

"Uhm Kita-san, do you mind if I borrow your notes? I... I was a bit dazing off so I didn't had a chance to write down the lectures." You asked; slight embarrassed for asking him.

What if he thinks I'm an idiot? I meant, it's our first day and-

"Yeah sure." Kita responded before giving you his color green notebook.

You smiled, "Thank you~! I promise to return this tomorrow." You said then you started to flip the pages and you are amazed by his penmanship.

"Your handwriting is really pretty and neat."

Kita slightly blushed, "T-Thanks. I could tell yours too." He said.

Eh? He's blushing? That's cute~