First Summon: It's a Crime to be This Cute!

Shizuoka Prefecture General Hospital, Japan, 21XX

Loud cry was heard from a single room in Shizuoka Prefecture General Hospital. A woman with dishevelled long green hair was laying on the hospital bed. Her beautiful green eyes looked a little bit dull, but there was a still a glimpse of happiness there.

Her baby is here. Her baby boy.

The usual white sheet of the hospital bed was covered in blood. Rushing around the room, the doctors and the nurses did all of the final procedures after the birth of the new baby. One of the nurses went outside to call the woman's husband, who was pacing back and forth, in the corridor, irking the nearby patient. When he heard his baby's cries, he immediately jolted from the waiting chair, and tried to hold his urge to barge in and hug his wife. He saw one of the nurses went outside, and he walked to her. His expression filled with hope, happiness, and worry. The nurse just smiled at the man and told him to go inside. Without being told twice, the husband rushed inside to meet his tired wife. His wife was smiling and holding a blue blanket. Noticing the man, the woman moved her hand and urged the man to come forward.

"Hisashi, meet our baby boy." The woman smiled and showed the baby, who was covered tightly in a blue blanket. The man, Hisashi, hugged his wife shoulder and kissed her temple, not minding the smell of blood and sweat that still lingered around his most beloved and beautiful woman.

"He looks like you, Inko," Hisashi said and moved one of his fingers to poke his son's cheek. "So soft, too. Just like you."

"What are you saying? He looks like you."

Hisashi had to disagree with his wife. His baby boy got the face shape, eyes, nose, rosy lips, and hair color from Inko. The curly hair and freckles were the only things that was inherited from him. He also believed that his son also got his wife eyes color. The man furrowed his eyebrows a little. His son was totally going to be so beautiful in the future.

Noticing his serious look, Inko touched his husband's hand and looked at him with eyes full of concern.

"What's wrong, dear? Why you are giving our baby that kind of look?"

"Our baby is going to be so beautiful later, right?" Hisashi said and took his son out of Inko's grasp. He ruffled his son's little hair and rubbed his cheek. "I mean he take your look and only inherited a little of mine. He is obviously going to be so beautiful. In the future, many men and women will like to court him. It's going to be a bloodbath. I remember when I tried to court you in the past and how many people that I need to defeat. One of them is that damn Enji that keep pursuing you even after you get married to me. At least, that one Yagi guy knows when it's time to admit defeat. I can't let the same thing happen to my son. I need to protect him. Yeah, maybe we can ju-"

"Sssttt... Dear, stop muttering like that. I can't hear you clearly," Inko said while holding back her laughter. His husband is such a funny guy. "So, tell me one more time, loud and clear. What is the problem?"

Hisashi sighed. "The problem is our baby boy will get a huge harem in the future and I can't stop him."

"HISASHI!!!!!!!"

●●●●●●

"So, what should we named him?" Inko asked while feeding her baby.

"Hm, I don't know." Hisashi said while holding his left cheek that seems to have a distinct red handprint on it, and mumbling about his misfortune and his left cheek. That really hurt, owie.

Inko gave his husband a sharp glare, silencing the black-curly-haired man immediately. Man up a little bit, Hisashi. It's only a mere slap.