Third Summon: My Dragon Spirit is actually the Dragon Prince!?

'Oh no, Kaa-san and Tou-san.' Izuku thought. He turned his head to the dragon, who stood and seemed to cover him from the eyes of the crowds. 'Is he hiding me from the crowds?' Noticing the stare, the red dragon moved his sight to the two boys under him. His ruby-red eyes looked very reassuring right now for Izuku.

Seeing that the dragon in front of them appeared to be not hostile, some of the summoner had started to move closer, and also some of them are trying to drive away the onlookers and reporters. Hitoshi could see his dad in one of the group of summoners, who was trying to chase away the crowds. Some people are grumbling but still left the place, however, some of them are still being stubborn and not moving, pulling out their phones and tried to take pictures or record a video of the absurd sight. Of course, the summoners stopped those kind of people.

"Please leave this place immediately. We are trying to investigate the scene now." One of the summoners yelled at the crowd. He wore a wooden mask that only showed his brown eyes. He also wore blue suit with wooden belt, gloves, and boots. Izuku knew this person. He was Nishiya Shinji, or most people knew him from his pseudo-name, Kamui Woods. He was a strong summoner that had a treant as his spirit.

~~~

Right now, Shinji felt frustrated. Why these people just didn't want to leave? He felt that dealing with evil or rogue spirits was much more easier than this. "Once again, please leave this place immediately. Please leave this to the professionals." I mean, he couldn't really blame the people too. Right now, that thing was standing in front of them. A dragon of all spirits. However, it's still very dangerous for normal people to just stand here, especially with that dragon, who seemed to watch them with bored eyes, and it's that a yawn? Shinji shook his head. Right now, the safety of these people was the top priority. He continued to shout at the crowd and ask them to leave.

~~~

Aizawa Shota was not paid enough for this. First, he was called to eradicate the wanyudo that seemed to appear out of nowhere. With the help of the Yin-Yang summoner, that job had turned out to be easy. Suddenly, all of them felt a power shift from somewhere. Inko, one of the Yin-Yang summoner, realized the source of that disturbance and her face turned pale. Not only her, Hisashi, her counterpart, also had an ugly expression. Shota hadn't realized it until a couple of seconds later that he just realized that the source of that power was from their neighborhood. 'Fuck, Hitoshi and Izuku!'

Immediately, all of them ran to the direction of their houses, leaving some of the summoners bewildered. However, some summoners, who also realized it, also ran as fast as possible. When they arrived, they were blocked a barrier. Hisashi moved his hand to the barrier and punch it lightly. It seemed to be really sturdy. He looked at the fox spirits , who were standing behind him. The twin spirits nodded their head. Hisashi moved back to give the spirits their space. Kuro and Shiro moved their hands to the barrier. At once, everyone felt the change around them. Stripes of black and white ofuda, or talisman papers, came out from the ground and wrapped around the barrier. The ofuda circled around it and tighten the hold, trying to break the barrier. However, something unpredictable happened. Instead of the barrier that broke, it was the talisman papers. Everyone was shocked, especially the twin spirits. They tried it again and again, but to no avail, it's not successful. People also has started to gather around because of the noises.

"Kuro, Shiro. Stop it."

Shiro turned his head toward his master. His white ears were down. He looked so dejected. "It's so weird. How come does it not work? This is the first time."