How to Rock Braces and Glasses

(^outfit and hair)

(^outfit and hair)

Hey now, Hey now
Everybody wanna be popular
Hey now, hey now
Everybody wanna be hot you know
Hey now, hey now
Everybody wanna be popular
Hey now, hey now
Everybody wanna be hot you know
His number-

"-Cut, Cut, Cut. Excuse me, why are you chomping on a carrot while we're trying to perform here?" My twin sister Kacey says to Andy who's eating his lunch at the lunch table and I shake my head and walk up to her.

"Because it's lunch Kacey and that's what you're supposed to do at lunch, now him alone-"

"-Funny coming from my twin who lives in my shadow and hangs out with Loserberry and the rest of the losers-"

"-Hey! That is not fair. I don't criticize who you're friends with don't criticize them," I tell Kacey and she just rolls her eyes and goes back to Molly and Grace and I sigh before walking away so I can go to work with my best friend Stevie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to Danny Mangoes-"

"-Would you like to sample our new Kiwi Colada?" Stevie finishes for me after we walk up to The Perfs with our uniforms on and Kacey squints.

"Hello Loserberry and Kacey's less cooler and prettier twin," They say in unison and I turn my head while giving them the 'really' look.

"You know our names are Stevie and Kaley-"

"Loserberry and Kacey's less cooler and prettier twin-"

"-You three are at the mall all of the time and all you do is shop and pose-"

"-Don't you have any hobbies?-"

"-We like to shop.. and pose," They say in unison I shake my head.

"Yeah, Peace out Girl Scouts-"

"-It must be awesome to be Kacey Simon-"

"-It is-"

"-Beautiful-"

"-Right-"

"-Stylish-"

"-Right-"

"-Um Stevie I think you shouldn't-"

"-the most hated girl in school-"

"-Ri-what?-"

"-Most Hated Girl, you-*gasps* Peace out Girl Scout," Stevie says before walking away and I look at Kacey sadly. We may not have ever been on good terms because of how selfish she is, but that still my twin sister.

"Kacey I'm so sorry for her..Kacey are you ok?" I ask after I see repeating blinkly.

"Yea, I'm fine-"