Chapter 6🥀

Down Bad
Milani Desiré Nelson
Stewart Beach in Houston
5:01 pm

Down Bad Milani Desiré NelsonStewart Beach in Houston 5:01 pm

Running from Kd I was picked up and threw in the water.

"Bro I'm finna beat yo ass Ben!" I yelled as I came up from the water as Kentrell threw him in.

"This is a beach not a pool." A white lady came up to us and said as we got out.

"And it's ah lace not a wig, cracker."  Kd pointed at her wig that was twisted and lifting up.

"You son of a bitch." She put her hand on her chest and walked off.

"Yea bitch that's why yo daughter Samatha sucked my dick last night." Kd yelled making up a name.

"Omg yo ass ah whole trip." We all laughed.

"I miss my b—"

'Besto 5L🛍🌸💅🏼' would like to FaceTime you.

Pressing the green button Lyric popped up in the camera smiling looking like she was in the mall.

"Wassup bestiieee." She said when the call connected.

"Man best I miss yo ass and it haven't even been a day yet." I whined.

"Man shut yo lying ass up." Ben said snatching my phone.

"Aye hoe, why you ain come?" He said digging in his nose.

"Nasty ass lil boy, but my bitch ass boss." She rolled her eyes.

"Man ima fuck da shit outta her one day." He said putting the camera to his dick like he was hitting it from the back.

"Aye doe whea you at?" He added putting his face all in the camera.

"I'm at the food court finna find me ah baby daddy wh—"

"Finna find you ah what?" 3three snatched the phone putting his hand behind his ear.

"Huh I said I'm finna meet my cousin baby daddy so I can get my lil cousin Zari." She scratched the back of her head.

"Umm yea, gimme this." I said and snatched my phone before he could respond.

"Where my tink tink at?" She changed the subject.

"Her and Draco with boomer somewhere." I said walking away to go find them.

Walking I heard boomer laughing uncontrollably, so I followed his laugh and as soon as I got where they was I busted out laughing then ran over there.

"Hold on best ima call you back Draco bad ass beating up somebody's child." I hung up and tried to break it up.

I pulled Draco off him, and Skyla since she jumped in when I pulled him away.

"Lil boy don't touch my brother." She smacked him before Kentrell picked her up.