I

Signing goodbye to her mother, Adeline walked out of the door to head for school. Walking towards the car, she heard Acton, (her father) talking to his communication device. The words that came out of his mouth were unclear, but she could read lips. Making out a few sentences, she quickly understood what her father was saying. Luckily he was speaking about how worried he is because his daughter is going to a regular private school for normal children. Adeline guessed there was not anything he needed to hide from her after all. Thinking about the situation, the personal chauffeur called out to Adeline explaining about how she needed to quickly leave for school.
"Adeline you are late for school!", exclaimed Alvin.
Adeline quickened her pace, but she accidentally dropped her phone without noticing. She stepped into the limousine, and left her phone on the wet pavement.
        As she was buckling, Adeline noticed what  time it was.
She signed, " We are not late at all!"
"I was just saying that we were because of  how slow you were walking."
Adeline was ticked off, she swore at him in sign language.
" 'Young lady!', I will tell your father if you do not stop acting immature."
A few minutes had passed, and we arrived at the private school just on time.
"Thank you for driving me Alvin." she signed bitterly.
"You're welcome." He said annoyed.
Adeline stepped out of the car onto the asphalt.
Placing her foot into the sidewalk, she noticed a beautiful girl arguing with an attractive boy.
The pretty girl slapped him on his shoulder and turned away. Walking in the other direction, the pretty girl flipped her hair with sass. Adeline thought she was very cool. She wanted to be friends with the gorgeous girl, but she knew that she would not want to be friends with someone like Adeline. No one fancies mute people because others cannot communicate with them. Dismissing her self doubts, Adeline walked confidently through the school doors. She was not about to let her disability stop her.