The Beginning of the End - Daybreak Town

Now, most know how Angel came to be, correct? Sadly, that is not where her story began.

It was years ago, at least 100-200 years prior to her being at Fairy Tail. People would probably be thinking how that works? But those who know Angel would remember that she is part Dragon.

Angel's Soul first appeared in a dark place. Her body was about to be engulfed completely in darkness, until... A flash of white broke the blinding darkness which freed her from the void. As the bright light cleared, the purple haired female was holding a weapon, a keyblade to be exact. Upon using the Keyblade, she would find herself in Daybreak Town, which is where the story truely begins.

It was a quiet day in Daybreak Town, when a young purple haired female was seen walking around town. Said female was currently wearing a sky blue and white top and skirt. Now, normally, she doesn't wear skirts, but during this time, she wore them a lot.

During her regular venture around town, she would soon be approached by a small pale grey creature. Angel's first instinct was to jump back and scream for help, that was until the white creature covered her mouth to keep her quite.

"Relax. I won't harm you!" Spoke the pale grey creature in a high pitched tone.

Angel glances over at the creature out the corner of her emerald green orb at the white creature. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that the creature was a feline of some sorts. It had dark grey stripes on the top of its head and sides. It had a small, pink bag around its neck and two blue orbs on the front of its head with one cute pink button nose.

"Who— or what are you?" Spoke Angel.

"My name is Chirithy." The feline creature spoke. "I am going to be helping you on your quest with the Keyblade."

Angel was completely dumbfounded but would slowly nod in response to the Chirithy's statement. This was all completely new to the female. The weapon, the new partner, everything.

This is going to be a long adventure for Angel and Chirithy.