chapter 3 Valentine's day love(part 1)

Matt's P.O.V
It's Valentine's day today and I've been flying around my room all week(he's been leaving his room to eat and other stuff he needs to do) thinking about what tord said but I just don't know I mean he's the nicest person I've ever met so what should I get him maybe I could get him some chocolates and roses and write him a note to meet me somewhere so I could ask him to be my valentine. So I leave my room and go out to the store to get what I needed but I slammed the door closed as I left because how excited I was but I just kept on going.
Edd's P.O.V
I sat in my room bored until I hear the front door I guess close or open I look out my room and I guess someone left I'm not sure who but it was someone that was in the house I just decided to go to the kitchen to grab a coke and sit on the couch and watch tv for a bit so I did I grabbed my coke and went to sit on the couch and sat on the ok ho and turned on the tv and watched whatever was on.
Matt's P.O.V
I got to the store and went to the Valentine's day isle and grabbed a heart shaped chocolate box and some red roses I also bought something extra for Edd a bracelet that says 'I love you' and payed and put the stuff in a bag and flew home. Once I got home and opened the door slightly I saw that Edd was out his room and sitting on the couch i thought in my head 'how am I supposed to pass him without him seeing the stuff for him for Valentine's day so I just open the door close it and flew to my room as fast I could and the I closed my room door once I got in it I took the stuff out and put the stuff on my bed and then I grabbed some paper and a pencil and wrote Edd.
The note:
Dear edd
Meet me at the park please I want to tell you my feelings for you and I hope you will be able to come.
                              Love
                  Your secret admirer
(Still Matt's P.O.V)
So I finished it and looked out my room to see if Edd was still watching tv so I went to his room and put all the stuff on his bed and went back to my room.
Edd's P.O.V
I got up and turned off the tv walked to my room once I got to my room my door was open but when I left my room I swear I didn't leave it open I closed it I walked in and saw a box a heart shaped chocolate box and a note I read it and smiled a bit in my head I thought 'im going I need to know who my secret admirer is'
To be continued....