date pt2 (jerika)

Jake: i woke up to erika moaning my name in her sleep

Erika: Jake* oh daddy* jakey go hader, *go deeper

(mind u they were both still naked)
So i got up slid into erika and started going a lil hard but she didn't wake up so i took my dick out and slamed my whole 14 inch dick into her.

Erika: jake what are you doing?

Jake: your were moaning my name in your sleep so here we are.

Erika: omg! I must've been having a dream😭.

Jake:  wanna go again before we get ready & leave?

Erika: sure☺️ .

So they did it & then took showers, got dressed & checked out the hotel. Then Jake went to go drop Erika off .
                                     In the car
Erika: Jake I really
loved this date, & I am so thankful for you and how mature you became! Hopefully we work this time. So thank you for everything & what you have done for your kids .

Jake: I'm really glad you loved it, & thank you my luv, I thought you wouldn't take me back because of  what my parents make me do & you know I couldn't stress that enough. So I'm thankful for the opportunity you gave me and I promise I won't mess up .

Erika: yea you know it's still been taking me and the girls to process that! And now I know the truth I'm not really messed up about it but it still hurts knowing I had to go threw my whole pregnancy alone and raising twins at 14 alone was hard because I didn't really have help I would never forget that because it was so many ways y'all could have went about it but I somewhat understand because I knew how your mom was. But I love that we are a little family now and I can't wait to build a bond back w you!
Thank you Jakey.

Jake: I- I still will feel bad and beat myself up for that because you did not deserve none of that at all rik! & I will always apologize for it. But we are back & better than ever baby! Jerika is back babyyyyy "woooooo".

They both are laughing!

Jake: okay we have arrived to the destination!
Okay babe I have to run some business errands today. I'll come see you tomorrow after we drop the kids .

Erika: okay babe, bye see you later .