Victory Of True Love

Hey dearies 🙋‍♀️

One more os on our beloved Arshi ❤️

I would like to dedicate this shot to Twinkle_Alisha it's her birthday today ☺️

Many many happy returns of the day and wish you a very happy birthday dear Alisha ❤️

🍰🎂🥧🍫🍭🍧🍨🎉🎈🎊🥞🧀🍩🍬

May God fulfill all your wishes & give you a happy & blissful life ahead 💃 May your lovely smile never leave your lips 💋 You are a beautiful person inside out. Stay the same always. 👩‍⚕️

Love u lotssssss dear 💖❤️💞💕❣️

Hope u & my other readers would enjoy the shot 🤞

**********************************

The front door flew open & Khushi stormed in. She came & stood in front of her parents who were sitting in the living room having their evening tea leisurely.

One look at their daughter's dull face & teary eyes, they got up alerted keeping their tea mugs back on the table.

“Khushi… What happened, baby??” Khushi's father Shashi Gupta asked coming near her.

Khushi immediately hugged her father tightly, crying, scaring her parents.

Her mother Garima also rushed to her crying daughter. Caressing her head she tried to calm her down.

“I hate him papa. I hate him. Arnav cheated on me & I hate him for that.” She said sobbing into her father's chest.

Her parents’ eyes widened in shock hearing such words from their daughter's mouth for the man who is her life.

“I'm never going back in that house, back to him, ever.” She declared with tears rolling down her cheeks & rushed to her room, shutting herself from her flabbergasted parents.

Her parents Shashi & Garima couldn't decipher what was their daughter blaming her husband for & why was she refusing to go back to him. So, they hurried towards her room to know the matter but she had locked herself. They banged on the door several times requesting her to open & tell them the matter. But she refused straightforwardly from inside & asked them to leave her alone for some time. But, their concern for her well being didn't let them move from there until she promised that she won't take any drastic step.

Coming back to the living room they sat trying to understand the possible scenarios which made their calm & composed daughter so angry, that she was ready to leave her husband whom she loves to death.

.

.

.

.

Khushi was sitting on her bed with her wedding album in her lap. She was reminiscing every memory attached with every single pic she was looking at, turning pages after pages of the album. Tears were flowing simultaneously from her pretty eyes, falling on the pics.

Married life of 8 months & courtship of 2 months before marriage was nothing but full of bliss. She had everything. Best set of parents, a loving & doting husband, caring in laws & a beautiful house, what else does a woman want from her life?

She remembered her first meet with Arnav. He had come to stay in her neighbouring flat provided by his company, where he was working on a higher post.

She was getting late for her college & had rushed towards the lift which was about to get closed. But, the occupant inside held it open for her & she entered with a relieved smile which widened seeing the man in front of her. He was undoubtedly the most handsome & charming man she had ever come across. Her heart had galloped excitedly in her chest. She wasn't able to avert her eyes from his handsome face & chiseled body.