12

"Y/n.."

You look up when you hear Jungkook's voice calling your name. Walking towards you, Jungkook pushed Eunha a bit which made her roll her eyes.

You smile a bit after seeing Jungkook coming closer to you. Your heart is beating so hard which maybe makes your cheeks turn red as tomato.

Jungkook then finally stands in front of you while you're looking into the ground like it's an amazing thing that you had never seen in your life.

Jungkook holds your shoulder which makes you look up and meet his brown eyes that's successfully makes you fall deeper into him.

"Ne?" you reply say as you feel Jungkook caressing your shoulder still with his warm but gorgeous smile on his face.

"You look good.." he quietly says which makes your heart beats faster and about to jump out of your chest.

"B-but i feel a bit uncomfortable.." saying the truth while looking away, you feel Jungkook putting his index finger on your chin and lift it up.

"Wae?" he asks with his concern voice.

"M-my back.." Jungkook turns you around once he hears what you huts said "It showed too much." you murmur while looking down.

"Okay. Let's see another dress." you turn to face him and nod your head.

Jungkook smiles before stroking your hair. His hand moves to your cheeks and to your chin.

He smirks before turning to Eunha, his hand is still on your chin "Eunha, can we look for another dress?" he asks and puts his hand down.

Eunha looks up and nods her head "Of course you can.." she says in a bored tone before giving Jungkook a small smile and glances at you with a quick glare, no one realizes that, only me.. The author.

Jungkook walks while holding your hand, he helps you to walk because he knows you can't walk properly while wearing the dress.

"You like 'Bruhh' right?" he asks and looks at the dress "Let's see."

He walks towards the dress, still holding your hand.

"What about this?" he takes the dress "I think it will suit on you" he says while staring at the dress and looks at you.

"Let me try it." Jungkook looks at you and gives you the dress. You walk towards the fitting room while jungkook keep following you.

"Just call my name if you need something." he says before you get inside the fitting room.

When you wear the dress, you stop in the middle because you suddenly get a problem in raising the zipper on the back. You sigh and turn around "Jungkook.." you say in a low tone.

"Y/n? are you calling me?" he asks which makes you flinch a bit because at first you thought he won't hear it.

"I need your help." you whisper.

"What?"

"I need your help." you whisper once again.

"Can you .."

"Get in." you say quietly loud and jungkook stops talking.

He gets inside the dressing room and you quickly face the mirror "help me with the zipper." Jungkook looks at your back.

"Ahhh.." he put his fingers on your shoulder. His other hand touches the zipper and zipped it "Done." he says and looks at you in the mirror.

"Are you -"

"I'm okay. Get out." you say and push jungkook away.

"But you already.."

Before he can talk, you push him a little harder.