Third Mission

MISSION NUMBER 3: Break her heart.

(3439 words)

The sun is now setting. A man is looking outside his office, the view is stunning. From his office you can clearly see the whole Seoul. The man is thinking deeply until he hears a knock from his door.

“Come in.” the man fixed her suit and sit straight to make his aura more powerful.

“Mr. Kim, I already have the files that you’re asking for.” His secretary said while giving her a white folder.

“Good job Hyun jun, so, how is she?” the man asks then opened the folder that his secretary just gave.

“Well Sir, as expected she’s now in Seoul and she’s doing her mission. But we can’t figure out what Mission she’s in.” Hyun Jun said.

“Hmm, quite interesting. She’s a keeper and she smoothly doing her job. I need you to keep an eye on her. I know how she works, she reminds me of someone.”

“Okay Sir.”

“You may now go out. Thank you for the information, but as of now I’m expecting you to keep this as a secret.” Mr. Kim said. His secretary goes out his office.

The old man examines the papers that his now holding. The background of the person is written there, her name, age and where she came from. Also, there are some mission that she accomplished easily.

Such a good agent.

~~~~~

“Jisoo Unnieee!” Jennie shouts. She’s in one of the hallway in YG’s building. She’s going to record her new songs that she will sing in her concert next week.

“Jendeukie! I missed you!” the cute little woman said.

They hugged each other. Jisoo is now in Korea, actually she’s from the airport a while ago when she received a call from her manager that YG needs to talk to her for some important issue.

“Jichu, I’m about to go to your unit later after my recording. I didn’t expect to see you her. You’ve just arrived right?” Jennie asked, still smiling to the girl in front of her. She really missed her best friend. And now that she’s broken, she really need Jisoo.

“Well, yes Jendeuk. I just arrived but the CEO wanted to talk to me so even if I want to rest for a while, I can’t. You know YG, he’s a beast sometimes.” Jisoo stare a Jennie’s eyes. She recognized that the girl’s eyes are so red.

“Yah, Jendeukie. What happened to you? Did you cry?” Jennie can see the concern in Jisoo’s eyes. The older girl really knows when she’s not in good state.

Jennie gave her beautiful gummy smile to her best friend like saying that she’s okay. But Jisoo knows best, and Jennie can’t fool her with that gummy smile of hers.

“Stop smiling Jennie, I know there’s a problem. Dare to tell me?” Jisoo is now serious and Jennie knows that because the older girl is not using pet name to her.

“Okay, I will say to you when I visit you to your unit. But not now Jichu, where in the YG building and we have appointments to deal with.” Jennie gave up. Well she really need Jisoo’s company right now, she needs a shoulder to cry on and only her best friend can do that.

Jisoo give Jennie a hug again, trying to comfort the latter by hugging her and it really comfort Jennie. Jennie feel a little bit relax. A voice behind Jennie interrupts their best friend moment.

“Jisoo, Jennie. I’m glad to see you two again.” YG said, smiling to them.

The two girls bowed her heads giving their respect to their CEO. YG pats their shoulder, Jennie and Jisoo smiled to him.