You Asked For It

Your POV:

It had been a good three months since Sesshomaru had saved me from my brother. He, surprisingly, was a worry wart when it came to my injuries.

He pretended that he was indifferent but anytime I winced he would automatically lock eyes with me sternly.

Which brings me to here.

There was a hot spring we found so we stopped for a rest. Rin was asleep in the small clearing nearby with Jakken and the weird two headed demon ride thing to guard her.

Sesshomaru was off to find some food for us, whilst I decided to get clean and relax. My muscles were so tense with the wounds healing on the surface, but the nerves were still sore.

I hissed as I undid my new white robe that I wore for bed, Kagome told me it would be a good idea to bring my own clothes but none that stood out too much.

There was a presence behind me and Sesshomaru uttered, "you're in pain." He didn't need to ask.

"Yeah, a little," I spoke back as I dropped the robe completely.
My cheeks burned red as I felt his eyes stare at my body.

Though a moment later I felt his hand touch the small of my back carefully. "You're going to scar."

"I know this."

"To some humans scars are beautiful or... attractive. Shows battle strength."

"Do you find it so?"

"No, because I could have prevented it."

I sighed and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck as I stepped back, taking him with me. The hot water was getting deeper with each step.

He watched me closely. I swallowed the lump and spoke, "It wasn't your fault... I jumped in the way on purpose."

"It still does not excuse me not being there."

I chuckled, "well, want to be there now?" I asked teasingly as I motioned towards the water which was now at my waist.

He had been so focused on me he didn't realize I pulled him in with me. He gave a snort before he reached for his dressings.

Oh my god yes please

He took them off and I almost drooled. I didn't though, I still had my dignity though it was very little.

Sesshomaru placed his hands on my hips and leaned to my ear, "Are you sure you can handle me in your state?" He asked.

"Dude I could handle you even if I were a vegetable."

He cracked a tiny smirk. The joke was horrible but I was glad I got him to show something.

Our lips connected and immediately my body heated up. He lowered onto a rock to sit on, successfully pulling me into his lap.

The water reached my chest even when on his lap, it only reached his bottom rib.

I gently nipped his bottom lip and he bit mine in return, draw some blood from his sharp fangs. I whined out quietly and rubbed myself against him,

He groaned and held my waist as he brought his mouth down to my neck and begun to leave a trail of bites and kisses, leaving me a whimpering mess.

We didn't waste any time with the foreplay, as Rin could wake up any second or Jakken could decide to come annoy us.

I winced as some of my muscles burned, but not as much as his love did.

He buried himself deep within me, and I couldn't breathe. Well I could, but metaphorically.

I let out a moan and tugged onto some of Sesshomaru's silver locks, causing him to groan against my cheek.

We found a steady rhythm, I would reach his thrusts by lowering myself when he went up.

It was intense. The warmth on my skin, the warmth in me, the warmth in my cheeks.

Too hot too hot!!

He laughed a bit, "you're getting dizzy, I can see it..." He cooed in my ear.

I couldn't hold back my pants and moans, digging my blunt nails into his shoulders, "haah! You're too hot!" I practically complained.

"That is good for you, is it not?"

A reply could not even begin to form as I felt a blinding white hot in my stomach, "S-Se-Seeeshomaru!!!" I cried as I felt my climax smack me hard.

He grunted and slammed himself into my a few times before he chased his own release.

We sat there together, sweating and breathing heavily, our foreheads touching.

I closed my eyes, "you're here for me now... that's all that matters..." I murmured.

Before I passed the fuck out from the heat.