5~ Names

"Okay, okay, what about Mandarine?"

It's been 3 months since Clem found out she was pregnant. She's grown a small lump, and Louis says hello to it every time he talks to Clem. He's so excited to be a dad, it's almost sickening. Even though he's being treated like shit by the other kids, he's still positive and happy about this life he's helping bring into the world.

Clem chuckled at the goofy names Louis was coming up with. "How about a real name, and not a joke on my name?" Clem inquired, still giggling at how stupid her beloved boyfriend was.

"Okay, how about Jaden? People always said I looked like Jaden Smith back when this school wasn't a wreck" Louis smirked, dramatically swishing his dreadlocks through the air, causing Clem to let out another giggle. "Okay, how about no." Louis put his hand on his heart, faking being hurt. "Okay, What do you suggest, mom?" Louis questioned, nudging her to emphasize what he had called her. "One, call me that one more time, I dare you." Clem started, "Two..." she began to look down at the floor, a slightly hurt expression on her face. "If its a boy.... How about Lee?" She whispered, her hurt amber eyes looking up. Louis had only heard stories about the man named Lee, but he could tell how much he meant to her. He gave a comforting grin. "I like it. And if it's a girl...." he began, swiftly holding up finger guns, "it'll be Leela!" His stupid expression made Clem burst out in laughter. She loved it.

"How did I get such a clown of a boyfriend?"
"I guess you got a thing for clowns, eh?"

- - - - - -

Hey y'all! Sorry for the short chapter, I felt like I needed to update. Anyway, Jaden or Lee? Mandarine or Leela? Next chapter there will probably be a vote for whether the baby is a boy or a girl, so get ready, my dudes!

💝Cee