0.3

***Veronica's POV***

Before we arrive to Rachel's house,I suggested we went to Starbucks and got us some drinks. As soon as we arrived, Rachel and I got out of the car and started heading out to her house. I was immediately greeted by Rachel's mom,that I've known for quite some time since Rachel and I are close.Then the next thing we did was head into Rachel's room.

It was somewhat awkward since Rachel was awfully quite and I knew something was wrong because knowing Rachel,she was the type of girl that always had something to talk about.

" Is something wrong you were quite throughout the whole ride?", I asked.

" About that. "

I start signaling her to go on.

" I just don't know how to say this. How about we leave this for later and do our homework since we have a lot and not to mention we have a project we have to present for prep. college class. " she rambled nervously.

" But Rach- " she cuts me off.

" It's nothing to worry about. " , she laughed.

" Fine but you got to tell me sooner or later..promise? " , I said.

She nodded." Well let's get started we have a lot to do. " she said cheerfully ending the subject.

~*~

It was around nine at night,the time me and Rachel finished out our homework. Being a senior in high school wasn't that easy, since the teachers expected higher of you so they would give you tones of homework and the worst of all is that this was just the beginning of the year.

As soon as I got home I took a warm shower and changed into my pj's to get a little Comfy and cozy since it got a little cold outside. Then I headed to the kitchen and made myself some popcorn mixed with m&m's and pretzels and chocolate dip,which tasted amazing by the way. Next, I got on my MacBook to watch some movies on Netflix.Then before I knew it I was fast asleep.