CHAPTER 1 Sending it! Definitely!

Chapter 1 SENDING IT! DEFINITELY!

Mom stills manage to message me. Hindi talaga ako tinatantanan ni Mom. And it is so awful to see James Ruther in the middle of the crowd. Thinking that I started to like this cute hot guy. His tannest is so unique, the fit body that suits to his height and his husky voice that good to hear.

I started to giggle alone while smiling like a silly one. Oo na tumatawang mag-isa na parang baliw.

Napahawak ako sa aking magkabilang pisngi. Oh, I can't imagine myself with him in bed... of course talking. chuckles

"You are so beautiful Cute Valdez. You are so beautiful Cute Valdez." Hearing my ringtone message reliefs, me in a short period of time.

Wait! Sino ba nagsasabing maganda ako? Ubod ako ng ganda? Ok fine, I just broke my own joke. relief

As someone pokes me beside, "What kind of a trip is that?" her brows rise. "Or should I say a joke?" then Coolen stares at me, fiercely. Ang babaeng ito inis na lang palagi ang binibigay sa akin

Hindi mo maiwasang tumaas kilay ko sa kaniya. And somehow I feel so irritated. Hindi talaga mawawala sa magkakaibigan na may nang-iinis sa'yo kagaya ng dalawang babaeng ito.

I crouched on the opposite of her direction. Does she need to have that care if I have this kind of ringtone? Nah, she is messing my day.

"You are so beautiful Cute Valdez. You are so beautiful Cute Valdez." I murmured Meron pa bang magpapadala ng mensahe sa akin? So that somehow I can hear these words that makes may day lit.

Kitang-kita ko ang paglapit ni Vivien sa amin, with her thunder and storm words. "What the! Can you stop that kind of ringtone! Nakakasagwa!" Here is a jealous one. She wrapped both of her hands and exhale noisily with a deep breath.

I smirked and say, "It is pleasant to hear right?" Then smiled trying to peeve them.

Tucking reply of Coolen from nowhere, "It gives me a bad mood. Same as a bad luck! At kung ano pa ang tawag diyan!" So now, I can see on her eyes that she is so annoyed and pissed too.

I moved forward to somehow lessen the tension between us. Magbabangayan lang kami kapag marinig pa nila ulit.
If you try to think about it, is there anything wrong with my ringtone? Of course not except, if you are jealous to me. Chuckles

Makalipas lang ang ilang sandal...
People starts to fill the place. And I am pretty sure nevertheless they like this hot guy. Shoulders to shoulders and pushing towards each other that is what happening right now. Parang nasaluob lang kami ng bus at kailangan pa talaga na may tulakan?

'Till the music starts to play and the lights become dim. Oh, mukhang maganada ang mangyayari nito.
"You are so beautiful Cute Valdez. You are so beautiful Cute Valdez." Popping again.

"Mensahe na naman." Bulong ko sa aking sarili.

Suddenly Coolen grabs my phone. "Who is messaging you? Hindi mo ba papalitan ang ringtone na ito?" Kitang-kita ko sa pagmumukha niya na napupuno na ito nang asar. Huwag ganun...

I clutch back my phone from her. "Give this to me." I insisted. Nag-agawan na kaming dalawa at hindi na naming inisip ang mga taong nasa paligid namin.

As Vivien saw us grabbing the phone from each other, she joined. "Wait!" Bakit naman! Huwag ka nang sumali!

I mumbled.

This is not a good idea! No!
She titters while saying these words, "Just give..." And now Coolen is finding her place to puzzle her own words "... this phone to..." slips phone.