Chapter One: The Big Fight

Chapter One: The Fight

“Ever since I've been dating her you've been giving me the cold shoulder! I can't believe you would ever think that she's replacing you!!! No one can ever replace you!” Jerome yelled at Mitch as the two were having probably one of the biggest fights ever, and probably there only fight. Mitch only rolled his eyes and glared at Jerome and said, “You might as well be replacing me! You've only been hanging out with her 24/7!!! It's almost like I don't even exist!” Mitch screamed back.

The boys were at the Team Crafted house and several of the members that were there were definitely quick shocked to see the two fighting especially since it's rare for them to fight. Sky had tried to get the two to stop fighting but it was impossible and they have been at it for an hour now.

“Your little bitch of a fucking girlfriend is ruining what we have!!!! She's changed you, I don’t even know who you are anymore!”

SLAP!

Was all that was heard as everyone gasped when Jerome slapped Mitch, Jerome looked up at him in shock not believing that he actually just did that. Mitch just stood there holding his hand to his face, unsure of what to say. “Mitch….I... I'm...” Jerome stuttered but Mitch just shook his head and quickly ran upstairs tears running down his face.

Sky quickly ran upstairs after Mitch knowing why he's been acting so weird towards Jerome. “Mitch open up its Sky!” “GO AWAY!” Mitch yelled angrily. Sky didn't he sighed softly as he quickly opened the door and headed inside. He didn't say anything to Mitch, all he did was hug him and that's when Mitch broke down crying. Sky rocked him back and forth slightly and he sighed again. “I know you’re probably not in the mood for it, but we need to get going to MineCon, the fans…” Sky told him. Mitch sighed heavily and nodded in understanding “For the fans, and I’m not going to be anywhere near Jerome.” He said with venom in his voice.

Sky sighed heavily and nodded an okay, “Well get ready then.” Sky said as he left. Mitch sighed heavily and nodded as he headed into his private bathroom. He looked up at himself in the mirror and glared at himself he smashed the mirror and winced at his hand but he didn’t care. He hoped that none of the Team Crafted members heard the mirror crash. He looked at a piece of blade from a mirror and he grabbed it and quickly sliced at his wrist, when he did so he sighed in relief. “Mitch are you okay we need to hurry up and go!” Yelled Jason from outside his bedroom. He quickly cleaned up and put himself together he was always the last one to get ready, he also quickly cleaned up the mirror.

He wore a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of jeans and he headed outside he knew it was going to be a little bit awkward since of his and Jerome’s fight but he was doing it for the fans. Sky looked up at him as he walked out of his room and gave him a knowing look. Mitch quickly looked away knowing that he knew what had happened. “Alright guys, I know that things are a tad awkward right now….” Sky started saying looking towards Jerome and Mitch, “But we need to do this for the fans, so let’s try to act normal if we can.” Sky continued. The rest of the boys nodded in understanding Jerome sighed heavily feeling bad but he knew that he and Mitch would not be making up right now.

*Time Skip CUS I CAN!!! xD*

They finally arrived at MineCon and it was definitely awkward in the fan as Jerome and Mitch had to sit next to each other. Sky was nervous because he was planning on singing New World his MineCraft song he did for his animation. Luckily for him he had Jason and Tyler to help support him.