EPILOGUE

After 3.5 years

"What a pleasant surprise, you reach early today," Eman exclaimed in excitement.

Khizer smiled, as usual, al kissed her forehead and hugged her.

She took off his coat, put it in the cupboard along with his briefcase.

Khizer whispered, "Eman."

Eman answered, "hmm?"

Khizer said, "You know, after six years together, you are still as beautiful as you were before. Your eyes are so clear, beautiful, and deep that I wish I could stare at my reflection in them forever. I fall in love with my reflection when I saw it in your eyes. Your hair is as soft as ever and my fingers will never leave it. I forget about the world when I am around you. Your heartbeat is my favourite music. When I feel the warmness in your breath, I just..."

"Papa is home," He heard khuzaima voice.

They both entered the room and he suddenly became silent and Eman was laughing unintentionally. He kissed them. They were sat in his lap.

Life is beautiful. Eman thought while looking to her family. Khizer, Khuzaima, and iltifat was now her entire world.

While taking a sip of her black tea, she covered that part of her body where a new life was forming; a third child was expected.

Once she had nothing. She had an aimless life. But now she had everything. She had a self-devoted, caring, and loving husband and her babies. She was grateful to her Lord.

* * * * * * * *

"She is innocent," khuzaima described his sister in three words. He focused on the new member of their family.

Iltifat also took a look at her sister who was present in an incubator.

Eman asked from iltifat, "What do you think of your younger sister?

Iltifat answered," She is pretty."

Eman added, "I think her nose is like your papa's."

Iltifat disagrees, "Not at all."

She examined her again carefully.

Eman asked, "How was she different from your dad?"

Iltifat said innocently, " She is different from my dad because her nose is like my mum."

This time all laughed.

Khizer was grateful to his Lord for one more valuable blessing. He was unable to talk a word. There was a tear in his eyes. He bowed himself to his Lord.

After reaching home from the hospital, eventually, khizer spoke Azan in her ears and called her name...

"Her name is Zunaira, her name is Zunaira, her name is Zunaira." He announced.

The first time he took her in his lap and with wet eyes he touched her with his chest and kissed her, she opened her eyes on the touch of her father.

She had black, dark, deep, and circular eyes.

She looked to her father without blinking her eyelashes. Khizer stared back at her with a smile.

He looked for a second to Eman and children who were the perfection of khizer Murtaza's life.

He brought milk for Eman and coffee for himself. Children were falling asleep.

They silently looked at each other and doing conversation through their eyes.

After half an hour khizer confessed, "I love you Eman, I love you. You are the most beautiful thing that ever happens to me. I'm grateful that you gave me such a beautiful family. Allah blessed me because of you my love."

Eman was staring at his face with wet eyes.

Finally, Eman searched words," I want to tell you something. "

Khizer answered, "Tell me, I'm listening."

Eman started, " I...I...I want to tell you..."

She stopped. She was unable to complete her sentence.

Khizer hugged her. She began to cry like children.

"Slowly slowly I'd lost my heart.

My heart began to be devastated.

I'd never seen you before with the same feelings in my eyes.

Slowly slowly I'd affecting by the way you stared at me.

Slowly slowly I'd lack the authority on my heart.

What the world called love that'd going to happen slowly.

Closing towards you or running away from you,

Both are hard for me.

Read my eyes if you can,

Words did not say that,

I'd to fall in love with you slowly slowly."

Eman stopped.

Khizer was looking at her in disbelief.

"I tried hard to stop my soul from extremely loving you, although I tried not to feel your absence at every breath and beat but khizer it seems impossible for my heart and soul. I don't even just want you. I need you, khizer. When did I feel imperfect and incomplete without you, I don't know, but I love you so much, khizer."  Eman stated.

He saw a ghost for the fourth time in the journey of his life; He'd been truly shocked. He didn't know how to react.

He got what he deserves. Tears were flowing on both sides.

Eman narrated, " When I closed my eyes, I just see your face, your eyes in which I wanted to get lost. I don't know what I do without you, I don't even want to think about it. You are my all missing pieces and solution of my all problems. Without you, I'll lose my own identity, my eternity. Thank you for being in my life. thank you so much, And for accepting me as I am, for bearing my all moods, everything you did for me, I'm grateful to you, khizer."

He hugged her tightly, "I love you more and more," Khizer whispered. Silence filled the room again.

* * * * * *

Hey!

Thanks for reading " the way you live".

I thank each of you with all my heart for reading and leaving constructive feedback. And to each one of you even for minor support, I'm grateful, and I'm here due to you guys.

I hope you've enjoyed their journey.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. But I'm glad to have finished this project.

Share your thoughts about the end.

Stay blessed.

        With love
          Mery Ruaid