-XI-

Here I was walking up to Albert's office again.

"Mr....May I talk to you again?...."

I asked quietly and politely sitting down on the chair across from him.

I could tell he was annoyed.

"Yes....miss y/l/n?..."

I anxiously played with my fingers while looking at him.

"I was wondering..."

...

Grayson's p.o.v

My eyes were closed.

I was leaned against the cold cement wall counting.

My fingers slightly flinching at every number I said quietly.

The loud sound echoed thro the hallway making my eyes flick open looking to the direction of my bars.

Not able to see. But not getting up either.

It sounded like one of the doors opening.

The loud groans filled the hallway like they woke up from a deep sleep.

Questions were asked but they got no answers heading down the hallway.

I listened to the steps getting further down making the sound less hearable.

I got up and walked towards the bars once I heard more than just two men but four passing by each other.

I watched them bring the two 'new' prisoners in. They seemed a bit older yet looked very wise and intelligent to be in these parts of the cells.

They didn't even complain, took a seat on their bed and rested their gently.

They closed the cells and looked over at me.

"You're very lucky."

One of them said and walked away.

Confused I shakes my head a bit and turned around jumping in the bed hugging the soft blanket and snuggling in it.

What a killer am I right?

My heart is as soft as cotton, but who would be able to tell from such a big muscular figure that is mentally ill for sure.

I sighed.

"Too bad. You can't get rid of me. You never will."

I looked up at the cealing holding the blanket close.

"Loser."

I shut my eyelids and smiled.
Even though he is still there.
It seems like she is right beside me giving me comfort and making me feel as calm as possible.

"Thinking about her again?"

He asked. My head slowly made a small nod still the huge smile splattered across my face.

"Shell never be with someone like you"

I never thought negatively. Although those words might just hurt me a little.

My smile still there I sighed and started falling asleep waiting to see my princess once again.