Johnny

"Ew look at her."

"Your boyfriend doesn't love you."

"You're ugly, fat, and unwanted."

"Whore."

All those things were said to you, but they aren't true. Are they? You felt like they were. Something like that was said to you everyday. Even today. That's why you hated school After a while, though, you started to believe it. Now it was getting in your head. Sure, it's been in your head, but today you just snapped from pressure. You feel like you could break down at any moment. A few tears already escaped from you eyes.

"(Y/N), are you all right?" Johnny asked. Oh no, he noticed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," You lied, trying to hide the sadness in you voice. Johnny's your boyfriend and if he found out about what was going on...well you didn't know what he would do. But you didn't want to tell him. He has so much going on in his life and you didn't want to add more on the list. So you just kept walking, not making eye contact, just wanting to get home.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. He could always tell when something was bothering me. There was no point in trying to hide it. But you couldn't help it. You let the tears flow from your eyes and then took off running. You could hear Pony and Johnny calling your name but you kept running until you got the Curtis house. When you got inside you ran into Sodapop's old room and slammed the door. You collapsed on the bed and cried into the pillow. You could hear mumbling but you ignored it. Finally you heard the door open again and talking.

"Where's (Y/N)?" You hear Johnny ask. You hear more mumbling and then a knock on the door. "(Y/N), it's Johnny, can I come in?" You wanted to say no. You didn't want him to know what was going on. You didn't want to add more trouble to his life. But at the same time you wanted to be in his arms. You wanted his comfort. You longed for it.

Finally you stood up and walked over to the door. You slowly turned the door nob, opening the door just a little so you could see Johnny's face. You couldn't stand it any longer. You opened the door and fell into his arms. He rubbed circles on your back as you cried. He moved into the room, shutting the door and sitting down on the bed as you continued to cry.

Finally you sat up, looked at Johnny as he wiped a few tears from your cheeks. "What's wrong, baby?"

"People at school. They call me names and spread rumors about me."

"Don't listen to them," He said as he stroked my hair. "Whatever they say don't listen to them. It's not true."

"It's hard not to believe what they say when I hear it everyday." A few more tears escaped from your eyes. "It's everyday, Johnny. I can't take it. They say all sorts of mean things to. And I wouldn't doubt it if they were true."

"Don't think like like that. Okay? What do they say?"

"T-they call me fat and ugly...they say that you don't love me. That your just going to break up with me. That no one can love me. They call me a whore. They say I'm unwanted by everyone."

"(Y/N), none of that stuff is true. You are none of those things. You are beautiful. You're the most beautiful girl I know. You are not fat. You're perfect just the way you are. And don't ever doubt my love because I will always love you." He leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on your lips.

He then intertwined your fingers and rested his head on yours. "I will always love you (Y/F/L/N). Don't you ever forget that." You couldn't help but smile as tears rolled down your cheeks. But this time they were happy tears. You really didn't deserve Johnny Cade.