three 🗝

"Chan hyung's not gonna like that," Jisung mutters eating his ice cream. He met up with Changbin and Seungmin right after class ended.

"Then what do you want me to do? Beg on my knees?" Changbin asked, feeling frustrated.

"Oh, I would love to see you do that." Seungmin teased the older.

Changbin scowled at him and faced Jisung, "Can't you do something, Ji?"

Jisung brushes his thumb under his chin, "We can kidnap them and take them to your house where we practice."

Seungmin laughed, "Then let's ask Hyunjin how the cult took him."

"Oooh! We can rent a white van, that way we'll really get into character."

Changbin hit both of their heads, "What is wrong with you???"

"Hey!" Seungmin hit his shoulders, "We're trying to fix your SMALL mess here."

"Why do you need to emphasize the word small?!"

Jisung was about to break the fight when his phone started to ring, "Shit, it's Chan hyung."

Changbin lets go of Seungmin's collar as he cleared his throat. Jisung gave him the phone, "Hyung?"

"Did you ask her?"

"Hmm, tomorrow's another day?"

Changbin could hear Chan sighing from the phone, "Changbin, we need Jeongin's confirmation today. The audition form is due tomorrow."

"Okay, okay. I'll go talk to them today," Changbin says, ending the call. He faced the two, "Let's go."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Jiyeon is in her room, playing with her phone. She had tons of assignments due this week but she chose to leave it at the last minute.

"Noona!" Jeongin called out to her from outside. "What do you want for dinner? I already got the menu here."

Jiyeon stood up and exited her room. She sat next to Jeongin in the living room. The TV was on and her brother was watching some sort of variety show. The boys were rummaging through their luggage as they find ways on how to put all their stuff in a small ziplock.

"Is that a replay?" Jiyeon asked, holding the menu.

"I don't know," Jeongin answers, dialing the restaurant's number, before he could press call, the doorbell rang making him flinch. "I haven't ordered anything yet."

Jiyeon chuckles as she stood up, "Must be Mark again. He must've forgotten something in my bag."

Jiyeon opened the door and met face to face with Changbin.

"Wait! Don't close the door!" Changbin exclaimed, blocking the door with his foot. With him were two boys who's unfamiliar to Jiyeon.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows, "How do you know where I live?"

"This guy," He pointed at someone who looked like that one member from their school band. "He knows how to ask."

Jeongin appeared behind his sister, "Seungmin hyung? What are you doing here?"

Seungmin waved a hand at him as the other boy smiled, "Hello, Jeongin. We just want to ask you about something."

Jiyeon sighed as he leads them inside, "Fine, come in. You can sit on the couch."