Chapter 1

Tasha's p.o.v

I was at work like normal serving coffee and other stuff like you do at starbucks when I heard the door bell go, when I was just about to close the shop. The group of people who I think are friends walk in wearing all black,it looked like a disguise like they were robbers but it turned out only to be KINGSLAND ROAD!

Josh's p.o.v

"Hi tasha" I say as I guess thats her name as its on her name badge. "Do u know who we are"? I ask.

She replies saying "yeh I do ur kingsland road I cant believe im meeting you for the 3rd time in the space of 3 weeks". "Good well were here for our regular if you know what that is? "

"Yeh i do as its on a piece of paper under the counter, do u want anything else? "

"No thanks"

Boy's p.o.v

"Well just ask her to come to the concert on Saturday" connor stated.

"Fine then ill ask her when you guys have got ur drinks and out the shop" I replied to Connor. The boys got there drinks and went back to the car.

Josh's p.o.v

" urrm I was wondering if you wanted to come to our gig on Saturday and hang backstage with us? "

"omg yeh!! urmm I mean im really sorry but I have already got plans" she replied with her soft lips

damn I really wanted her to come

"its alright but the tickets will be in the box office with your name on the vip part if u change your mind"

" okay ill sure be there if my plans change"

tasha's p.o.v

" urrm I was wondering if you wanted to come to our gig on Saturday and hang backstage with us? "

"omg yeh!! urmm I mean im really sorry but I have already got plans" she replied with her soft lips

damn I eeally wanted her to come

"its alright but the tickets will we in the box office with your name on the vip part if u change your mind"

" okay ill sure be there if my plans change" I replied back to josh.

Josh went back to the car and they soon drove off, I really do want to go on saturday but I will find it akward as I like josh and he doesnt like me back probably as im just another 19 year old girl who has fallen head over heels for a boy who didnt even know I existed until now. Then out of the blue my phone vibrated.

Authors note:

comment what you think so far and if I should delete it as its my very fiest fanfiction and I would appreciate it if you tell me what needs improving and what you want me to change.