Powers

Tony: I woke up to the sound of y/n babbling about random things no one could understand. I smile and get up get dressed then look at the time. I wake up peter and help him get dressed by the time we were about to put on shoes Steve walks out like a zombie and bags under his eyes. "Have a good day peter-" he says before getting cut off my a yawn. We go to the last floor and I watch as he runs and gets on the bus. I smile and wave then hit the button from the elevator and return to the main floor. I smile as I walk out. Steve sips some coffee. I chuckle at his expression as I grab y/n from the crib. "I'm guessing someone didn't get any sleep?" I said and looked at Steve . His hair was a mess as he nodded. "I'm guessing this one was not any help?" I said and smiled at y/n she giggled and held onto the collar of my shirt. "Oop! No no. We don't wanna tear daddy's shirt" I said and moved her small hand off. "Wait I thought I was daddy?" Steve said "no I'm daddy your papa" I said and looked at  him "we covered his with peter too but he calls us dad" I said. "Da.... d.....da -dada!" Y/n said . We looked at her shocked "she said her first words !!!" Steve said "ha! Sucks to be you! I was her first words!" I said and put my hands on my hips in a playful position with a look. He sighed and went to the bathroom to get all cleaned up . My watch sounds. I grab y/n and Steve rushes out. We go down the elevator and go to the car. I buckle her in and get into the drivers seat. The car takes us to the avengers tower and we get out and go to the top. I get there and I see everyone look at me then the small infant in my arms. "So... who sounded the alarm?" Captain asked. Y/n shifted in my arms. "The cops took care of it , it was a simple car collision that needed some assistance but cops got to it first, tho I think I speak for all of us ... who's the kid?" Hawk eye says then looks at the kid and smiles. "Her names y/n" I say and smile at her "your ok, hey won't hurt u" I say. She takes her buried face from my chest and looks at them all. I take her little wrist and wave at them. She giggles. Thor comes over and look at her . He smiled and she grabs his finger. Hawk eye comes over next and she lets got of Thor's fingers and dose grabby hands at him. He smiled and looks at me. I nod and hand her over. He holds her and with the other arm lets her play with his fingers. She brings them to her mouth and bites them. I see him tense up and says "0wch! She sure is teething already ain't  she?" He says and takes his finger away from her. (You r just teething, birth doc says ur 3 ur actually 2) "wait what?" Steve says. "She's three shouldn't she have her teeth in already?" He asks. I think about it, "yeah she should..." I said still trying to think of why we didn't notice this before. I look at Steve and then go over to the desk. "One of you guys wanna watch over her while we do some research on this?" I ask. "I will!!" Hawk eye and Thor both say at the same time "cool, go to the training room and play with her" I say the leave and the rest of us start trying to figure out why she just now teething. " pull up y/n  l/n" I say. The computer pulls up 2 birth certificates. One from earth. The other. From "Anrnok" Dr strange says. "What about it?" I ask "it's only the most high guarded monster kingdom ever.... The parents!!! Their the queen and king of that realm! They had their egg stollen 2 years ago.  Cerberus and Yphe queen of dragons and now the monster realm." Strange says. I nod out of nowhere "Tony you might wanna come down here! Your kid?! HAS A POWERS!!!!" Hawkeye says.