~Chapter 6~

My eyes widened by the figure's appearance. It's red eyes staring at me with scary intentions.

'This can't be happening...'

"Aunt Crysta!" Emmy screamed, still struggling in his hand.

"Don't worry Emmy. I'll save you. Everything is gonna be ok." I said.

Then the figure started laughing, maliciously. Then he spoke, his voice was laced with static. "You think you can save a single life. When you couldn't save the one you LoVe."

I reached down and lifted my pant leg up to grab a pistol. I aimed it up at his head, right between the optics.

"Oh, so your gonna shoot me? Is this your way of greeting your BeLoVeD?!" He snapped, showing sharp teeth.

I froze and I unconsciously started to lower my pistol. "I... I..." That was all I could muster.

"Oh, would you like to see my new, get up? I think it's quite... horrifically delicious." He said as he stepped out of the shadowy woods.

The gasp I was holding back was released, in shock as I saw the contorted, darkness that is now Optimus. I saw him give me a smug look, one that gave me full view of his insanely sharp teeth (denta).

"All these years... and this is what has happened to someone I... loved." I was trying not to seem too scared but, my voice betrayed me.

"So, you feel sorry for me? How PaThEtIc!" He roared. Then tossed Emmy to the ground like a piece of trash.

I cried out and started to shoot at him, trying to make as much of a wound as possible. Just to stop him from moving more and more towards me.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled.

"You are NOT MY Optimus!" I Yelled again.

________________________

She was fighting me. Ha! She stands no chance. I kept stalking forwards, and she kept shooting me. Not making a dent, or harming me. She yelled two things at me, but one made me retaliate and snap.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled.

"You are NOT MY Optimus!" She yelled again.

When she yelled 'NOT MY Optimus' I snapped. I whacked trees and whatever else was around me.

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STILL SAVE ME?!"

"YOU THINK ALL THIS WILL END WHEN I AM SAFELY HIDDEN WAY FROM THIS WORLD?!"

I watched her run for her life. Eyes widened in fear, I can smell fear orbiting around her, like a planet.I decided, why not shoot at her, but torture her with all the things from our past.

"I LOVED YOU AND YOU LOVED ME!"

"I DID THIS FOR YOU! SO THAT I CAN BE STRONGER, FASTER!'

"SO I COULD PROTECT YOU BETTER!"

I shot at trees and anything else that was in my way of getting her. Then we came to a chain-link fence, it was too tall for her to climb, she was trapped. Perfectly, just like I was in that scrappy, so called prison.

"It's over..." I growled.

Ha! You should see her face. There was horror, fear, and any other emotion that sad, feeble little human girl can feel.

_________________________

I watched him get closer and closer to me. His body blocked out the sun and his shadow was on me. I was desperate to get away from him. Truth be told I didn't want to die. I take back everything I said to my friends.

"Please, I have a life! And I wish you returned to be apart of it!!" I yelled.

He stopped in his tracks, his body looming over me. His red eyes casting a light glow on me.

"You want me to return to be with you." He hissed.

I waited for him to say more. Then he did.

"I can NeVeR return!"

"I'm a MoNsTeR!"

He lifts his hand and hits me. I fall to the ground, completly knocked out.

_______________________

I take her to the park, and leave her there.

'I wish I knew how I be came this way. I trully wish I do.'

I looked up to see four people running over. I had to leave, before anyone saw me.

As I ran away, I transformed into my beast form. My mind clouded over and I felt hatred, and hunger fill me to the brim.

_________________________

'YoU ArE A MoNsTeR.... YoU'lL AlWaYs Be OnE!' A voice boomed in his mind, and it filled him to the brim with hate.

The voice kept ringing in his mind, saying everything that was wrong with him.

Brainwashing him.