[Love At First Sight]

[This will kind of be like Cinderella... Mostly yes... Who wants me to make a Cinderella book on Gruvia? Raise your hand or just...say so]

As Juvia tears poured down onto the hard marble fountain. All she wanted was to see her old friend at a pretty fancy ball. To dance and kiss him. Making him be with her forever. Though he always gave her the cold shoulder. His visits warmed her heart. Making her feel hope.

Sadly the hope she had tonight was left. She wouldn't see him. He wouldn't take her away from the horrible life she had to endure. But now she would have to for the rest of her life. As the rain came down around her making her seem like a mess lights started to appear.

She slowly lifted her head to notice the lights. Thinking they were bugs. But they weren't. The rain would ruin the bright light. But she can see them clearly. She saw that more came and she backed away as the came together to form a red-haired lady.

"Why is this gloomy rain here!? Tch." She said, mad at the pouring rain beating down on them. "You know when a fairy godmother comes usually there is none. I have no idea why this is happening now is it-" She stopped when she saw the tear stain faced girl.

Her white dress ripped from points. Her dress stained with dirt and juices poured down on her. Her hair down and in ragged curls. Her blue eyes were full of sadness and lost hope. "My dear. Who did this to you!?" She asked. As she wiped the tears away from her face.

"My step-family!! Now I can't go see Gray~Sama!!!" She cried into her chest. The woman let her eyes softened at the crying and sorrowful girl. "Shhhh. I won't let someone cry for no reason. Now tell me. What did you want to do with him tonight??? Why is tonight so important to see him??" She asked.

"Tonight... I wanted to dance with him. There's a ball. I was going to tell him I loved him!!! He made me happy when my step-family brought me to the lowest points of my life. He was always there to cheer me up but... They ripped my dress so I can't see him!!!" She said crying into herself. Hugging her knees.

She felt an arm wrap it around her as it soothed her back. "Those devils. Well then." She said getting up. Juvia's eyes opened and wonder to her. "Why don't we help you??" She asked. "H-Help me with what???" She asked.

"Help you go to the ball." The red-haired woman said and with that, the raindrops seem started to lessen.

~~~~~~

"Where is she???" A concern prince asked. He looked around at the crowd and even people coming but none match the blue-haired maiden he so loved. "Calm down. I help you get out my boy." A blue haired man with a tattoo across his right eye said.

He banged his fist down when he looked at her step-family. "They must of left her! They could have hurt her! What was I thinking!? I should of went there and made sure she was okay. That she was coming. I should have gotten her myself!!!" He said frustrated.

Jellal, his godfather, rolled his eyes. "Half the time I wonder why I help you." He said mumbling. "Shut up now. All I wanted was tonight to be perfect for us. Now it went to waste due to those damn brats!" He said. He wasn't pleased one bit with this. Until the doors open.

He looked up from the railing to see a sight for sore eyes. Everyone started as two women entered. The lady had a big gorgeous blue ball gown, her hair up in a bun and very much styled elegantly.

Her hair sparkled and there was a beautiful white flower beaded pin in her hair to the right. Her dress was a deep sea blue. It sparkled. It had silk smoothed sleeves that went to her wrists. From the top of the sleeves was a deep blue to a white near the wrists.

The dress was like that. To the bottom it was white. It had sheer silk area with a slit. Revealing the beautiful dress. Behind her was a red-haired woman is a satin gown similar yet different. She had short sleeves and no silk sheers on her dress. Plus her dress didn't puff out like the other.