Chapter One

Part One

There'll be a rainbow around the moon 

You'll fall apart when you hear that tune 

Every day will end too soon 

When you fall in love 

You'll get weak in the knees when you see her smile 

You try your best to hid it ''cause it's not your style 

You let it get you cryin' like a little child 

When you fall in love 

25th August 2012

Zoya's P.O.V

I had believed him'.more than my life. More than anyone else in this world. But I was cheated. I Zoya Jasmine Farooqui Trusted him more than myself to be left on the brute roads of destiny'was it really my mistake'or was it just fate as people say it..

Flashback

I was an teacher for the physically disabled'I love kids .i am an orphan with a huge fortune left by my parents. I decided to help the cursed than the blessed. Mother Sarah'my guide my teacher my inspiration'she was the only relative I had in this world. my maternal aunt. my mom was a Christian and Dad a pure Muslim. they fought against all odds for their love'leaving the yearn for love in my genes. that is when I met him, Asad Ahmed Khan. He is a business tycoon, perhaps one of the richest in India. we became friends as he contributed towards a charity show'slowly the distances between us was next to till.we fell in love'or rather I fell in love.

He proposed me in a fairytale style'made me feel like a princess awaiting her prince charming. he had gifted me a solitaire of one of the rarest diamonds in the world.i felt blessed. we became one that day'that rainy night.he promised me a lifetime of love and happiness'but are happiness's really meant to last forever?

When you fall in love 

It's out of your hands 

It gets into your heart 

It changes your plans 

But you'll only understand 

When you fall in love 

Asad was away on a business tour for almost a month.the distance was killing me.he called almost 4 times a day.but slowly slowly the calls reduced to almost nil.

Next day I received a call from Nikhat ,my friend who worked for Asad.she informed me of his return .but why did he not call'thought I. probably he was planning a surprise.so I decided to surprise him instead.i brought him orchids his favorite flowers and blueberry cake'with I LOVE YOU Asad written on it.i blushed recalling our last encounter.i could not wait to see him..i left to his office.but the sight that awaited me was horrendous. A girl in mid twenties on his lap in a compromising state.i was numb to react.they got up and then the girl kissed him on his cheek and came forward and introduced herself as Tanveer,his fiance.my world came trumbling down to my feet.i then saw an animalistic grin on his face.then I realized'I was cheated.

End Of Flashback

Its Been A week from that incident.the shock was too much for me to handle..but I now realize I should live. I now leave to Scotland with Mother Sara 

with a precious piece of gift of mine'

my baby.

my inspiration my reason to live for.

My Asads...no...My Baby

The summer breeze will chill you to the bone 

You'll walk the floor ''til the break of dawn 

Sometimes you'll feel so alone 

When you fall in love 

And you won't notice, but the day that it shows 

That light'll follow you wherever you go 

And that's how you'll know 

When you fall in love