7. Planning

The first step in his master conversion plan was paper and ink, so inform the young miss of the ways of a fujoshi. As a gay man, a comrade in arms would be a god send.  It's a shame he had to die stealing something he didn't even want.

As the master of Moyin, Ephani Lesfield has full control of his life whether he liked it or not. Employment within nobility, especially the upper class, involved lots of red tape and perimeters. Although it seemed that most servants were granted a free life, most servants had no control over whether they had a good or bad life.

To enter a marriage as a servant, they must be given permission from their master. This meant it was doubly as heard for servants who had judgmental or strict masters.  He hoped to turn the young and impressionable miss into someone who would appreciate a male on male relationship.

To make that happen, he needed something to catch her interest.

the first thing you must know is that outside of children's novels, images were not widely used in books. Research papers might include some examples of what they were referring to but beyond that, they'd quickly spiral into words. Picture books were almost nonexistent.

Introduce something new and interesting, say he bought it from a foreign trader, done! It's not like the young miss would mind his meddling, right?

And it's not like he would be drawing hardcore stuff, just cute fluffy stuff that would interest a young girl's fantasy like mentality. Hehe! Moyin tried hard to suppress his smile as he asked for  a day's leave to go to the market.

He tried even harder to quell his laughing as he began to draw a small tale about a young prince and his servant, forbidden love. For why a young boy the age of 6 would be carrying this kind of story around, well one could only guess that it had something to do with his sexual interest.

When he dropped the book on the ground while heading out of her room, he barely brought down his shaking shoulders as he heard the sound of clacking heels. His young miss had picked up the book. He put on a blush as she asked about his book. Even averted his eyes as a part of his little play.

"Nothing. Just a book I found from a wandering trader." He muttered. A vicious smirk played across the young lady's face. She was immediately curious about something that could spark her young servant's interest. 

Playfully, she flipped a few pages. Moyin tensed. "I'll be confiscating this. A brat like you doesn't deserve something this valuable." Moyin immediately made weak excuses to get it back in a begging manner but the miss had none of it. eventually he was told to leave by a eager and curious Ephani.

When Moyin did leave, his shoulders slumped, no one saw the smirk that played across his face. 

Success!

Later, Moyin came in with red eyes.  He made his face up to look incredibly guilty. Or rather, he looked only slightly guilty but the slip in his emotions was so irregular that it stood out. His face twitches just trying to maintain it. 

The Young Miss was staring at the book, half fascinated, half confused.  Romance novels of this sort were not uncommon and his own story was rather uncommon, however they were above Little Miss. Ephani's reading range. That and the pictures? A double hit.

"Young Miss, can I please have my book back?" Moyin 'pleaded'.

Ephani snapped her head up from  the book with flushed cheeks. Instantly he knew she was entranced. A maiden's heart was easily enraptured. "Commoner!m Wh-what is this filth!?" Moyin, ever so shamelessly, began to tear up.

"Please don't hate me!" And... pout!

He could practically hear her choke. "Wh-why would I hate you! Tell this young lady!" What a sweet little tsundere. Moyin knelt , shaking slightly, either from laughter or fake fear, he couldn't tell at this point.

"F-f...For liking guys..." He mumbled.

The young lady snapped the book closed.  Her fingers anxiously tapped on the cover. Her eyes shifted to the side. She'd obviously never considered the implications. "Hmph! Dog, do you think I care..."

Instantly Moyin looked up as if she were his life saver. "Really! Oh, I knew you were good! I was afraid people wouldn't like me because I did." Yeah right. They can get lost.  He clasped his hands together. "You are so sweet, Young Miss!"

The lady turned her head. "Hmph! Of course I am!"

Please, Miss, don't smile so much, you're giving yourself away.

"Now go get me more of these books. I need them so I know you aren't doing anything bad and smearing the name of our estate."

Oh, but I already have.

| Author's Note |

Poor, poor Moyin, scarificing his hard earned money for teh greater good. This will only backfire once she learns your hand writing but, whatever.

I plan to start using Ephani's name more for convience. Moyin would most likely try his best to use young lady at every moment but we aren't always in his prespective, now are we. 

You should note that this story is not only for entertainment purposes, but practice for a book I've been planning for a while. I don't write dialogue very well and often times it doesn't exactly come out fluidly. I'm just trying to improve, ya know?

Uneditted. 800 words.