Chapter 4: The Strongest Ninja has Arrived

Ame no Habakiri is a sword with a demon sealed in it, owned by the Blood Demon Ninja also known as the Legendary former Shadow ninja. An entity embodying a ninja and has the ability to take over to spiritual form and heal the host if injured while gaining huge bits of power on each kill.

This Blood Demon Ninja is a power-hungry ninja and by far the strongest and near to immortal being.

*Takes a long sniff with his eyes closed* "Hmmm... a very familiar essence." Says the Blood Demon who sensed a strong aura.

"It's not far from here, I can feel it!" Ame no Habakiri uttered. "Another power accession. Take it and you will become even stronger."

"No one can stop me from becoming stronger!" Replied the interested ninja and laughed.

In the other side it was afternoon, Hanabi is passing by in a destructed and helpless village. She was surprised. She could see no one but a devastated houses and a cold-blooded dead residents.

"Such an awful destruction." She exclaimed. "No doubt, this is made by the traitor Shadow! I must go and find him before Hayabusa does!"

Along her way, she heard someone crying for help. She follows the sound where it comes from. Along her searching, she saw a lady. Her half body is stocked under a huge heavy tree. She looks so scared and her body is full of dirt and injuries. And she's dying. Hanabi quickly helped her. She wants to save her but she couldn't lift or even slide the huge tree.

"Stop it! Stop! There's nothing else you can do. I'm dying anyway." Says in a hopeless tone.

"No, don't say that! I can save you. If only I can lift this thinngg uupp!" Groaned Hanabi.

"Please, if you want to he-help me." Said the lady who can't barely speak. She gripped Hanabi's hand. "A village.. *coughs* my sister lived in the other side of the forest. Go, before the demon devour them." Pants and took away her last breath and die before the sun has set.

Hanabi was deeply in grief for the lady. She wanted to help but she couldn't save her. But there's nothing she could do. So she decided to go before the village and find the Shadow traitor.

 So she decided to go before the village and find the Shadow traitor