••誰も待っていない••

Time waits for nobody

Bakugo x Sick reader

"JUST STOP! STOP TREATING ME LIKE IM GOING TO BREAK KATSUKI!"

"THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE Y/N! YOU'RE DYING AND I-I don't know what to do anymore..." his voice slowly lowered as he sat down on the chair besides her hospital bed. He sighed and leaned forward, resting his head in his hands.

A few seconds of silence pass and he speaks up again, "I don't want to imagine my life without you. I'm so scared of losing you that I-I can't..." She instantly forgot she was angry at him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Then don't imagine it. Just love me Katsuki, don't be scared and just say and do whatever you want now, while you still have me." her voice was barely above a whisper as she spoke. He slowly looked up at her and looked her in eye before kissing her forehead and pulling her to his chest.

"There's not enough time. No amount of time would be enough... having you taken from me so fast... do you have any idea how long I waited to find you?" he shook his head slowly, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. Her expression instantly mirrored his as the two sat there in each other's loving embrace.

"I know, but I'm only getting worse... so please Katsuki. Don't let me die knowing I missed out on so much time I could've had with you, all the things we could've done. Katsuki... be brave for me... because I'm absolutely terrified"

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)