Meeting Taylor Swift

Author's Note:

This is from Leah's point of view. Not trying to make Taylor seem like a brat. The next chapter, which is Ava's P.O.V, will describe how nice Taylor actually was.

XOXO,

Amethyst

"AVA! HURRY UP!" I yelled. 

"WE'RE MEETING TAYLOR SWIFT!" Ava yelled back, a hint of excitement in her sweet voice.

Not a big deal. We've met many celebrities before, like Billie Elish, Brendon Urie and Charlie Puth. But Taylor Swift. Celebrity. Popstar.

"Hello, nice to meet you," said a silky voice. Ava and I whirled around in shock and saw Taylor Swift wearing a ruffled white shirt and casual pants. "TAYLOR SWIFT!" squealed Ava. I rolled my eyes and I swore that Taylor rolled her eyes back at me. "Nice to meet you, Ava," smiled Taylor warmly. Then she turned to me. "Nice to meet you, Leah," she said, pronouncing the 'Leah' with absolute venom. "You can stop pretending to be nice," I said coldly. Taylor's jaw dropped and regret coursed through my bones. "Sorry," I whispered. Ava nudged me. "Sorry, Ms Taylor Swift," I said loudly. "It's okay, Leah," Taylor smiled happily. What a fake. Taylor lead Ava away and I was left with Ed Sheeran, who was adjusting his tie. "Nice one, Leah," he said. "Thanks," I smirked.

Soon, Mum invited Taylor to our house

Soon, Mum invited Taylor to our house. "Oh my god! Can you tell me what your next hit will be?" begged Ava. "I will. Don't tell Leah."

I COULD HEAR YOU, SWIFT!