one

"She looked beautiful as always taking my breath away every time she laughed

"She looked beautiful as always taking my breath away every time she laughed."

                        Thank you for choosing this book. Please note that it is an unedited version, so if you find any errors, kindly do not judge it harshly.

Leave a review and like the book.

Vincent's POV

"Bro, Valerie on your left side," Axel spoke while looking at the left side of our school's parking lot. I turned around and glanced at her.

She was with her gang, laughing when her best friend. Paul leaned down to share a personal joke. I hate that kid with every bone in my body. I took the candy off Axel's hand as he offered it to Brad. She looked lovely as always taking my breath away every time she laughed.

She is wearing her favourite red T-shirt with black jeans. She gently tucked her hair strand as she listened to the girl. Her face glowed. I couldn't look away, all I ever wanted was to stand beside her.

In school, to everyone, we are childhood rivals and neighbours who can hit each other when left alone in the same room.

It's true, that we used to fight and couldn't stand in each other's presence. Things changed as we grew up. I got a crush on her in ninth grade but didn't tell her until last year. I stayed away from her, didn't really look at her and it did bother her.

One day, she cornered me and kept fighting as to why I was ignoring her. I couldn't look into her eyes, knowing I would be blushing with the thoughts running into my head. In a hurry and nervousness, I blurted out that I liked her and that she looked cute while laughing. Shocked by my confession, I walked away believing she would laugh in my face.

She knocked on my door that evening and confessed that she liked me too. Only the boys knew about our relationship. We decided to keep it a secret for now. It's been two years since I have confessed to her.

Adria, my Adria! I call her Adria as it is her middle name. My family loves her and my sister admires her. Adria spends most of her time at my home. Growing up, I have always seen her in every nook of my home. Playing in the garden with my baby sister, watching my mum bake cookies for us or telling my dad about the series she had been watching.

As if she sensed eyes on her, she peered in my direction. I gave her a small grin at which she smiled before looking away. My little Adria...

She stole a few glances while the boys teased me. Adria is a junior and I'm in my senior year of high school. Adria and I have two classes together as she is a part of the advanced class program.

We both belong to two different chains of the school system. Adria is one of the golden people in the school, and I'm at the bottom of that chain along with my boys. It's not because we fight. The truth, we don't mingle with others and try to stay away from high school drama.