Letter 13

Heyo Oliwia!

It's again me. I'm so bored watching Formula 1. I can'g beliefe that Mercedes finisched 1&2 in 5th race. I hope it will change.

At all the next race is in Monaco. I'm so happy. It's my favourite race in all calendar. I don't know why but I love this GP.

But let's back to my story.

So...

After this everything I told Arthur about my situation. Next day he told this his brother, Charles.

And then it all started.

Charles called to me and asked what's happening. It was moment when I was in school. I told him everything together with that day when Kornelia asked me is my new schoes from Arthur and is he my sponsor.

Charles was realy mad. Much more than Arthur. It was weird.

At the end he asked about name and lastname this girl. I told him straight away. I haven't know what he can do.

Next day Kornelia haven't been in school and her friend was realy sad.

What happened?

You for sure don't know. I know this for almost 2 weeks.

Charles knew Kornelia. She was dealer and slut. Now everything is clear.

Charles asked his friend to go to her as one of her custoner.

His friend told her to leafe me alone. She doesn't agree of course and then he showed her his knife. She sayd no again. She told that he don't look like man which could kill her. He told that if not he somebody else. She loughed. Than he took her to car boot and closed inside.

He haven't know that she have had drugs in her back.

She guess was sceared. She took syringe from her back and after she tried to inject drugs into her vein.

Than car comer up on bumps and she sistracted her vein.

Charles' friend find her out died in car boot after he stoped.

She exanguinated.

I don't know what happened witch her body and I don't wanna know. Her end was sad and painfull.

I'm sorry her.

But it's good for me. My problems finaly ended. I know I schouldn't be happy becouse of somebodys death but... You understand.

Now you know what happened witch Kornelia.

I guess you're suprised and terified but it's thrue.

I have to stop here.

I'll write soon.

Your Alex ⚰

Hi guys!
Don't forget about votes! It's very motiveted for me.
I hope you all like my story.