Finals

Top! Taehyung
Highschool AU
Age gap
Slight rape
Mention of abuse

Words: 6352

<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>

My new white sneakers are laying on top of the wooden table in front of me. I cockily swipe my blue bangs back on my head. The dark blue training pants I'm wearing are hugging my legs perfectly, showing off my muscled calves and thighs. Around my torso a plain white t-shirt, matching my white sneakers and the stripes at the sides of my pants.

Around my neck a small silver necklace, pairing with the bracelet around my right wrist. My left wrist decorated with an expensive Gucci-watch. In my ears shimmer two pairs of earrings. A ring below a small diamond. In my neck a glimpse of my tattoo can be seen.

My left hand is buried in my pocket, the watch still visible, the right one holds a plastic bottle of water.

My eyes, bright blue, scan through the crowded auditorium. First, second, third and fourth years eating their lunch peacefully, while fifth and sixth graders are preparing for their final in English Literature today.

"Tae, you coming?" I quirk my eyebrow as my sight falls on the pink-haired male next to me. "Sorry, what?" Jimin snickered at my response. "Namjoon, Yoongi and I are going to the tattoo shop after this final, you coming?" "I told you to stop calling me that, midget." Yoongi muttered, not looking up from his phone as he spoke. Jimin ignored his boyfriend, looking at me, still. "Yea, sure."

My eyes slid from Jimin to Yoongi and then back into the crowd. Zoned-off, I asked: "Where's Namjoon?" "At the pizzeria, got a snap just now." I snickered.

I looked at several faces, some noticing my dominant smirk and quickly looking away, some with flushed faces. I recognized most of the kids, but stopped a for a minute when I saw a certain new face. Hair fiercley red and an innocent smile plastered on his face.

The boy was a first year, his badge bright yellow. The male had his ears pierced, because I saw something glinstering in his ears. A pair of round glasses atop of his nose, a blush spread over his cheeks. He was wearing a tight jeans, ripped here and there. On top of that a black hoodie with letters in the same colour as his hair. On his feet All-Star sneakers in white, with socks sticking above them. On his socks I saw a purple line.

My eyes traveled over his thighs and up over his ass. The younger was pretty muscled for someone his age, estimating he was about 15. From his ass, I scanned his torso, and his neck, up to his face, where I saw his eyes widened and looking in my direction.

My lips immediately curled into a proud smirk, his blush creeping deeper into his face. I assumed his friend, smacked his shoulder and the red-head quickly averted his head to somewhere else. I chuckled audible and saw Jimin and Yoongi look at me. "What?" I asked, still grinning. "Who are you eyefucking now, Kim Taehyung?" I chuckled and nodded my head in the first-years direction.

Both Jimin and Yoongi snapped their heads towards the boy, and I saw the teenager look up again. I smirked. Jimin and Yoongi looked back at me. "He's first years, Tae." I shrugged and heard the bell ring.

I stared at the freshman and he snapped his head up, staring right back at me with big brown orbs. He frowned at me and I licked my lips before getting of my chair, not breaking the eye contact. The younger, flustered, hid his face in his hands and walked away with his friends.

Me, Yoongi and Midget, I mean Jimin, walked to the room where we were going to make our final in English Literature.

"I'm not going to come to the tattoo shop after this." I muttered once we were waiting to get our seats assigned. Jimin chuckled. "Other plans? Perhaps involving that boy from earlier?" I grinned and waved it off.