Draco is gay!

Before I start, I wanted to tell you guys that I have been offered an apprenticeship at my Horse yard and I'm very excited.
Anyway, enjoy x

Belle's pov

Draco burst into tears in my stomach. He was so lost with his sexuality.

"Draco it's not a bad thing, Mason likes boys too." I said trying to help the situation. But it just made him cry more. I saw mason and Olly listening in, they gave me a look to say, 'you got this?' Which I nodded to as they walked away.

"Come on, let's get some chocolate." I said and we walked to his room. He threw himself on his bed. I stood their with a chocolate frog for us both.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"He's in your year, it's your ex, Fabian." He said and cried some more. I felt sick. My ex boyfriend.

"Oh Draco, please don't cry, it's ok I'm sure your parents will understand." I Said, rubbing his back.

"That's a joke right, I'm not telling anyone else, you're the only one I trust Belle." He said.

He took his frog and munched his way through it. I didn't know what to do anymore, he's cried, we've talked about it.

"I better grab some lunch, want anything?" I asked, he shook his head and I walked out and up to the great hall where I was greeted by the boys holding my favourite sandwiches and chocolate cupcakes.

"Hey" I Said as they gave me my lunch.

"How is he?" Mason asked.

"He's very confused but he'll get their." I answered. Olly just put his chin on my head and rested it their as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You sure you still wanna marry into a nut job family, Olly?" I asked.

"Never been sure about that family but I love one of them with everything I got so yea I'll have em." He said.

"Awwwwww." Mason screamed.

I rolled my eyes.

"How about an August wedding?" Olly whispered in my ear. For a split second I was confused before looking at him. He was dead serious.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Deadly, I want you to be Dr Wood not Lestrainge. Plus I have felt like we've been married for years already so let's make it official." Olly said, I kissed him.

"Oooooooo wedding talk, when is it?" Mason asked.

"August." Olly said proudly.

"God, we need meetings." Mason said pulling out his diary.

"Your wedding planner/ best man/ BFF of the bride is at your disposal." He said.

"We better get to lesson tho." I said. Non of us wanted to go but we did. It was only care of magical creatures.

Mason and Olly were discussing the wedding cake. While I thought about Remus. I was going to invite him. And if non of my family can walk me down I'd want him to.
He's practically family.

Olly's pov

"So Mas, wanna be my best man?" I asked.

"Seriously!?" He asked

"Yea, your my best friend." I said knocking him with my elbow.

"I'd be honoured but who will walk Belle to you, her family is locked away."

I didn't think about that.