chapter 1 : one step closer

(wassup niggas and bitches. anyway i've actually gotten better at writing no cap but enjoy this book and sorry for the loooong delay)

NAHMIR

"What the hell you mean the drop ain't ready?"I said waiting in my car for a drug drop that probably wasn't gone get here until about 9:00 and it was already 8:48. They was supposed to be here at 7.

"Nigga you know I gotta go pick up my daughter from her friend's house and you wanna play." I said talking to Jay who organized this drop. "They gon be there just be patient my nigga." He said. I could tell he was high cause he blew in the phone.

"Yo ass stay gettin high." I said seeing a car pullup. He laughed and said. "And stay gettin bitches." he said lowly but I heard anyway. "Nigga you stupid. Ain't no way Nae not gone give herself to you when you still got hoes." I said and he smacked his teeth.

"Ight I think this it. I'll holla at you later." I said before hanging up. I got out the car with my strap in my hand before going to the trunk with the drugs in it.

A woman got out and headed to the trunk as well. I watched as she held a duffle bag and put it in my trunk as I put my bag in her trunk. We walked by each other again and she handed me a piece of paper while shaking my hand. I shook it back and took the paper and got in the car and put the paper in my pocket. In the car I waited until the car left to get out and look in the duffle bag. I opened it and found about 700k. I drove off and and went straight to my daughters friend's house. When I got there I texted her. I don't like going inside the moms be tryna tell me how to live my lieand ian with that bullshit.

me: come outside.

mini me 👑 : for what exactly?

me: so we can go home nigga

mini me 👑: i'm already home 😬
mom came and got me 😬

me: wtf. it's my week to have you why she came?

mini me👑: i called her 🥺

me: for?

mini me 👑: i need some girl things

me: ok. make sure you back before tmr morning.

mini me👑: mom says she's not going anywhere else tonight

me: do you want me to come get you?

mini me 👑: i'm pretty tired. tmr morning?

me: i don't give a fuck. 😐 but make sure yo ass on that side walk when i pull up. 💯

mini me👑: wha- u trippin trippin. ight

I put my phone in my pocket and began to drive to the main trap. I got there and 9 guards were standing at the door I walked in to see nothing but girls packaging drugs and my guards. Everyone was working doing there job I liked the look of it. I walked up the stairs to see if anybody was in there office. I walked past Manny's office because I knew he's never here at night. I knocked on Jay's door and he was in there.

"Come in." he said. Him and Glizzy was in there 'talking' . I looked at Glizzy with a mug before dapping up Jay. "Here y'all go again." Jay said referring to our long time old beef. I still didn't like Glizzy for what he did to Summer. It's not okay and will never be.

NAHMIR
"Glizzy what the hell??" I yelled at him as he ate the pop tart in his hand.

"What up Glizzy? When you got back in town?" Jay said about to dap him up but I stopped him. "Bi- this nigga raped Summer!" I yelled at Jay. Jay looked at summer who starred at the ground intensely.