Chapter 5

Joel's POV

" How did it go bro ?" Johann asks me as we enter the building.
" it went pretty well if you ask me.  I'll tell you more about it later tho ." I said
" Adios ." He said going his own way.

Emilia and I had a great time together. Since then we text 24/7. Since her schedule is pretty busy. I was making my way to my class when I saw Emilia making out with some guy and it wasn't the same guy. I was too busy staring that I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

" Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I said to her.
" yea buddy watch where your going next time ."okay someone's got attitude. 
We both begin walking into the same room and we are taking the same course. This is just great.

" so uh what's your name?" I asked. She gave the the you've got to be kidding me face but, told me anyway.

" I'm Sabrina." She said sticking out her hand.
" I'm Joel ." I said shaking her hand. 
" Look I'm sorry for the attitude, I hope we can be friends."  
" ofc we can." I said smiling. 

Wow, could college really be it for me. My friends are going to be so proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days later

Richard is having a little party at his house. I decided to invite Emilia since she's the only girl I'm really close to at the moment.  We've been talking none stop ever since she got here. But , her attention is half on me and half on someone else. That someone else being Christopher. It's getting a little annoying. Ooo is someone jealous.  No I'm not ! Anyway, I'm starting predict Emilia is that type of girl. I really hope she isn't.

" I'm going to use the bathroom." She spoke. I just nodded in response.

After some time I begin to get worried. It shouldn't have taken her this long. So I begin to look for her. In which I shouldn't have. I found her and Christopher going at it on a bed. Luckily , they didn't hear me. I stormed off.  My eyes were so damn watery.

Was I already falling for her ?