ᴅᴀᴛᴇ (ꜰ)

Play the song when I tell you to

Today was a Friday, meaning that Y/n and Izuku have two days off Saturday & Sunday.

Y/n and Izuku are currently getting ready to go on a dinner date they have planned for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You ready Izu?''

You walk to the built in mirror of your wardrobe and stand in front of it, as you begin to swat of the unseeable dust on your favourite dress. You check the silver watch wrapped around your wrist.

20 minutes left

''Not really..''

Footsteps followed by creaks from the floorboard could be heard behind you. You turn around to be greeted by the freckle boy himself, clearly struggling to tie his suit tie. He then proceeds to remove the tie from his neck scrunched it up and chucked it on the bed before flopping onto the mattress face first.

''You need help with that...?''

With his face still submerge by the cover he gently nods, Izuku gets up and off the bed then grabs the scrunched up tie and hands it to you. After straightening the tie out you start to tie his tie (so many ties in this paragraph), you could feel a similar pair of eyes analysing you.

"Izu, are you really checking me out?''

Izuku's cheeks rapidly changes a deep tone of red, he adverted his pupils somewhere else in the room.

"W-well I-"

You let out a tiny giggle while shaking your head from side to side and let go of his now tied tie (siiiigggghhhh).

''All done.''

Izuku looks at the bedroom mirror in awe looking at his perfectly tied tie (jesus christ I think I'm gonna count how many 'ties' I use in this oneshot) before bending down and gently pecking your lips, muttering a 'thank you' as he pulls away.

''Shall we?''

Dramatically, Izuku let's out his hand to you with a wink you roll your e/c eyes but play along anyways, you intertwine your hand with his.

''We shall.''

--TIME SKIP--

You put your hands over your head in an attempt to shield yourself from the rain, but of course it didn't work one bit it was worth a try, that's when a dark fabric hovered over your head preventing the rain to make contact with you. You look to your side to see Izuku next to you holding his blazer over you but also trying his best to fit under your new 'umbrella'.

The pitter patter of the raindrops echoed the empty streets illuminated by the dim light source provided by the street lampposts (I felt very proud after writing this sentence), the two of you continue walking joking and laughing until you heard a certain song coming from a local coffee shop.

Izuku removes himself under his suit blazer (si I am British) and steps stands in front of you out in the rain. (you put the blazer over your shoulders btw)

''May I have this dance?''

''Of course.''

PLAY THE DAMN SONG

Izuku places his right hand on your hip and gently grasps your right hand with his left while you place your left hand on his shoulder (you don't know how confused I was when typing that, it took me longer than 2 minutes to work that shit out) you both begin to slow dance.

It was as if the world froze and just focused on just the two of you.

''No words can describe how much fun I had tonight.''

''Same here.''

The broccoli boi spins you around but you place your hands around his neck and he does the same around your waist. Neither of you cared about the consequences of dancing in the rain nor who was watching as you both slowly stop swaying to the beat.

Without hesitation, Izuku removes a soaked strand of hair from your face, tucking it behind your ear and staring into your e/c hues.

That's when the two of you start to lean in tell eventually your lips connect as you share a tender kiss under the streetlamp.

In the pouring rain.~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooof, I hope you like it!

Sorry I haven't updated this book for a....month... :/

Ties, Tie & Tied: 9

(not edited)