End of a busy year

Friday 15th July 1991
Say my name
Your POV
~•~

I woke up early in the morning and got ready. There were no lessons today since it was the last day of the year.

I walked to the bathroom, showered and got changed.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed Gracie's headband: placed it on my head then walked out confidently

"Morningggg!" I pulled the covers off Gracie and Katie. They groaned in annoyance.

"Go awayyy !" Gracie said and then shoved her face In her pillow.

"Get up ,come on!" I dragged her into the shower and turned the cold water on.

"Ahh! What the hell (Y/N) !" She looked at my head. "Isn't that my hairband?"

"Yup." I said ,popping the "p". She attempted to snatch it off my head but I just sprayed more water on her.

"I hate you so much right now!" She mumbled and turned the water off. "Get out I'm getting ready!"

I skipped out only to find Katie still laying in bed.
"Katieee! Get upppp!" She groaned but obeyed anyway.

"Why are you such a morning person?" She moaned.

"Just get ready,we need to pack today." She walked to her trunk and got out an outfit. I walked down to the common room.

~•~

I walked into the room ,only to find Fred Weasley standing there. I had became good friends with Fred after he had saved me and Noah from the werewolf.

"Fred!" I ran up to him and he stretched his arms out to hug me.

"Hullo Cupcake!" He greeted. Cupcake was my little pet name ever since I baked Fred and George a whole tray of cupcakes to say thanks. They loved them so much that they both called me cupcake,well ,Fred called me cupcake and George called me sprinkles. Bit random to be honest.

"Where's Weasley two?"

"Weasley two?"

"Yeah ,ya know George."

He chuckled lightly "I'm the best Weasley! I told him ,I'm number one !" He sang

"Oh no no no your Weasley number eight!" I teased ,he pouted. "Nah just kidding!"

"Well George went to go prank Percy ,alone . Apparently it's a "ninja mission" and I'm too clumsy! It's absurd!" He ranted.

"Okay ,not to be rude but ,why are you here?"

"Oh right ,I just wanted to see my little cupcake one last time, cheesy right?!" He chuckled.

"Yeah more cheesy than a marshmallow!" He looked at me weirdly."I'm joking you idiot!" He looked at me embarrassed.