Fish-blood? Brownies?

"Maybe, just once, a quest won't go so bad for me." Leo stifled laugh, resting his elbows on the edge of the Argo, looking down at the water below. It was rippling with red and orange from the light of the setting sun and he smiled to himself.

Leo spoke too soon. It was like his words triggered the world to pull some miserable prank on him that he just didn't want or need. Out of thin air, the Argo was jolted by something so strong, it nearly knocked the ship right out the air. Luckily, it didn't take down the entire ship. What it did do, however, was send both Y/N and Leo tumbling over the edge of the ship and careening straight down towards the water below. As they fell, Y/N nothing short of swore her life away. A fall from this high up into nearly still water was like hitting concrete. Leo however, was hopeful. He knew that there had to be something else at work here. Whether it be a monster, or by the slightest chance someone or something good, he knew they would make it.

Both kids fell unconscious even before they hit the water. When Leo woke, his entire consciousness flooded with relief.

Just like he had once been, he found himself floating in water, his entire body surrounded by a thin bubble which provided him with oxygen. This time, however, he knew better than to light himself up in flames to see if his life-support would regenerate or not. Floating just a few feet away from him was Y/N, very obviously still unconscious. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing though, because it gave Leo a little bit of time to get himself collected.

Familiar sights filled Leo's mind as he began to look around. Behind him was a tall, thick forest of seaweed that acted like a wall. He and Y/N were on the top of a hill, seagrass gently flowing back and fourth with the current. Below them was a bustling camp, one that quite reminded him of camp half-blood. A sort of heavy, yet warm, weight rest on his chest as he reminisced over the memories of him, Hazel and Frank that time they were here before.

Y/N groaned and immediately reached for her head the moment she began to stir. Her head must've been killing her, whether it was because of the pressure or the fall, Leo couldn't be sure.

"Hey!" He blurted. "Check this out!" Leo laughed, doing front and backflips in the water, his body weightless. Personally, all of his flailing in the water seemed hilarious in his mind, but apparently Y/N wasn't exactly on the same page.

That was when he remembered. She'd never been here before. If anything, she was probably panicking on the inside and afraid for her life.

"Don't worry," He began.

Y/N groaned in question, her body aching.

"I've been here before." Leo finished. "These guys are cool. This place is called camp fish-blood. Last time, after I thought they were going to kill me, they gave us brownies! Can you believe that? BROWNIES."

"Fish-blood? Brownies?" The girl grimaced. "Okay...Leo. Did you hit your head? Because I don't think we're in your magic fish camp. We're prisoners."

Leo looked offended. "If we're prisoners, where's our prison, huh?"

Y/N's face fell flat. Somedays, she wondered if it was even worth trying to explain some things to Leo. "The ocean, Leo. The ocean is the prison."

"Agh, you're never gonna believe me, are you?" The boy whined, still letting his body float around and upside down freely. "I know I've gotten us into a few—er—a lot of problems lately, but trust me on this one. We're safe here."

"I really want to believe you, but I have a bad feeling about something. Not necessarily this place, but something..." Y/N's eyes were cloudy with the thoughts that were very obviously swelling in her mind.