chapter 3 - theirs more morewronds.....! °×°

Martinez said guys are you okay we moving on  is getting dark..

The first guy name was inuyasha, the second one was names grimjio ,the third was name rafe,and the fourt one was john,and the last one was name luke exel .

They said to Luke your still alive. Of course  

he is you You morewronds.....yeah!!!!!

You guys we need to move on is getting dark least move comon.

Yes " your right let's move on"

They move in to the awesome videogame truck .. and open the door and see lily.

They said  it's that a girl we haven't  seen a girl for months or week ay don't now how much.

You think you coconuthead.

Everyone:jajajajajajajaO////////////////////O

And luke exel said hey babe how it's going...

Lily said excuse me what.do you think you doing you catface. Am sorry but you ask for it.

Well excuse me miss but am not, a catface .I am  a hot mess.  Maybe you like me maybe not but I think is a yes babe.

Ooooh omg more morewrongs. Why ?

What do you mean theirs more morewrondgs.

Nothing forget it...

Are you sure ..... really but really sure. That we are morewronds....

Can't you please shut up..... and leave me alone.

Sorry for that miss  I didn't  thought you were going to get mad  for that..

If you guys need me, I will be in my room ....oooooh can't you please nock at the door  before you enter the room you morewronds...Lily wen't to her room.

And the boys stated talking ,and luke exel said do she now how to shut  a gun

We don't now.

Well we need to teach her. You don't never now if we get lost and she dosen't now how to survive buy her self ..

"They nock at lily's door"

What do you guys want now.

We're  going to show you how to shut a gun.

Wend you shut at a walker you need to shut at it at the head.now we are going to go out side ...

"Now  are you crazy " it all most dark ...

I  DON'T CARE,  your going to practice now.

I am not going to practice now maybe tomorrow...

What the f*** do you think you doing  your gonna f***** practice now and I dont give shit.

We'll  a don't now with how you think you talking to ,your not the boss of me okay.

So am out off here see you later .

Maika said ,luke exel what do you think you doing you can't obligate her to do what ever you want  her to do,if she dosen't  wants to then leave her alone.

Ooooooh now you defending her.

Look I don't now what  the f*** is your problem luke exel but you better shape up it's not going to be pretty...

Everyone: what just happend here right now....

Nothing " if you please excuse me am going to talk to lily.

If you guys need me I will be in lily's room. He enters the room.

Lily said didn't I said to nock at the door before you enter,oooooh maika is you sorry about that a thought you here.

Luke exel. Yeah !!!

It's okay I understand lily. Are you okay."yeah!!! I think so.

Lily are you crying nooo am okay...

Don't cry ....

Every thing is going to be okay. You need a hug. Maybe

Maika hug me for a very long time.....

***To Be continue ***

Vote if  you like story and comment how do you like the story if you want it to be romantic or horror, dramatic, funny 

Thank you very much for those how follow me... :) ;) :D.....