The wake up

Ross's pov
Laura just got out of Surgery. The doctors say she'll make it but I'm worried sick. Then there's a chance she'll have memory loss. I'm really really scared .
No one's Pov
The room is very silent. It scares ross. The only thing that keeps ross from going crazy is noise from the Machines. And Laura's light breathing. He's holding her hand gently,just enough to be can feel her heart beat.
Few hours later
Ross's POV
Tears silently roll down my face. I'm still waiting for Laura to wake up . Every hour or half hour a nurse or doctor would offer me food , sometimes I would except, most times I wouldn't. I was to scared. They would check Laura , see if she's doing fine , they always said she was.
At around 6:30 , her heart rate speeded up. I got scared. suddenly her eyes crack open. "LAURA !" I scream joyfully. She looks at with a confused face." n-no " i whisper "no l-Laur... Y-you have to r-remember me "
She closes her eyes and reopens them. She the. Also rubs her eyes with her arm that did not have a cast On it. she looks at me once more " r-ross?" she weakly asks
I'm crying tears of joy "y-Yes yes that's me ....l-Laura y-your ok!"
"Y-Ya I-i hurt in a lot of d-different places "
"I know laur but you'll be ok....I promise" i lightly squeeze her hand
Just then the doctor walks in, "oh good your awake " she nods " would you like some pain medication?" she nods again " ok I'll be right back " he Walks out and the room falls silent again. " do you want me to play you something?" I ask softly. She nods. I grab my guitar, I start to play here favorite r5 song, 'here comes forever '. She lightly smiled and I play. By the time I finish the song the doctor comes in. He puts the bag of pain killers on the hook." miss Marano if you need anything cal us ok ?" She nods wincing " get some rest, try not to move ok ?" " O-ok" she says weakly. I watch the doctor leave.
"Laura you'll be ok, you will heal and be better than ever. I'll be you arms ok?" She nods only a little " you'll be ok ... You are a fighter " with that she blacks out and the room once again fills the with spaced out beeps. The silence is deafening. It hurts him from the inside out knowing the girl he loves is in the hospital, she was close to death. He kiss him. He wants to kill the guy who did this. He wants to to fucking bad. He wants to rip his arm off and beat him with it. He know she'll be fine,he knows it damn well but that won't stop him from being mad.
Beep . Beep. Beep
Why did this happen to her. She didn't do anything.
Beep . Beep. Beep
The beeping is driving him insane. It's hurting him so much words can't Expain.
Beep. Beep. Beep
Why can't it be over with.
Beep. Beep. Beep
When will it stop .
------------------------------------
Well that's it.... Damn ...18.4 K ready love y'all!!!💗💗💗💗💗🙈