hi hello! how are you all?
it's been a hot minute oof

i'm here to say it's my 2 year wattpad anniversary!!!

that's so weird. like i've had some of my best friends for about two years now.  woah.

ALSO!! Some updates! (or lack thereof)

in case you haven't noticed, I haven't updated a book since July.

this is because i honestly don't ship anyone in PTX anymore. i know a lot of people on wattpad have left because they've lost interest in the band altogether, however i still love them just as much, and if not, more.

whenever you guys all update i still read the books, i'm just not actively reading any ptx fanfics by people i don't know.

so, i don't plan on updating any of my stories anymore. idk what i'll do with the books yet. maybe i'll just leave them. maybe i'll tell you guys the ending i had in mind for each of them. who knows maybe i'll randomly update one day.

also: some life updates. along with today being my 2 year wattpad anniversary, it's my 1 year anniversary of having a seizure in my algebra class. this is a big deal because this seizure (my second) is what finally prompted us to figure out what was wrong with me! february 14th was my six month clean mark, and i officially started driving to school today!

speaking of school- i also got on the jv football cheer team lol that's exciting. i also got tickets for PTX on august 17th!! (and on feb 1st i went and saw panic! at the disco that was super fun)

that's about it for now. if any of you ever want to talk to me dm me! i don't have hangouts anymore (i got a new phone and never bothered to download it again bc no one i was really good friends with was on) but i check wattpad usually at least twice a day but i check it quite a lot lol

i love you all!! bye 💓