The Yoda Introductions & Q&A

Here you can meet your potential yoda's and ask them questions!

sarcasmqueen100

Hello, I'm Naomi, but you probably know me as Sarcasmqueen100! I'm a teen fiction writer! I've been on Wattpad for a little over 2 years now, so I'd like to say I have some experience in being a Wattpader

Hello, I'm Naomi, but you probably know me as Sarcasmqueen100! I'm a teen fiction writer! I've been on Wattpad for a little over 2 years now, so I'd like to say I have some experience in being a Wattpader. I've learned so much from being on here and I'd love to share the knowledge!

I love Dean Winchester and supernatural, if you can't tell by the gif 😍. I love Marvel too (Bucky Barnes, oh my lord!). I like reading (duh!) and I have a dark sense of humor. I've been told that I have a funny, sarcastic, and a twisted personality. I enjoy bad jokes, puns, and memes. I also love funny stories!

Now, unto business (yeah yeah, I know. It's all about the business)...I'll be answering any questions you have and I'll try to help you in any way that I kind. I'll focus on improving your account and getting your stories out there. I can help you with your characters, plot, planning, and so much more. I'm not gonna lie...I'm not the best graphic designer. I've tried my hand at a few things and they've come out decent. I do know some people who are really good at it, but I'm still learning graphic design. Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments!

Wham_Bam_Sam

 Hello! My name is Jo and I've been a member of the Wattpad community since 2015

Hello! My name is Jo and I've been a member of the Wattpad community since 2015. Writing has been a huge passion of mine, even when I was first learning how to spell. I've experienced a lot of ambitious heartbreak over stories and projects that have fallen flat, never really believing that anything would ever take off. That being said, my creative drive never dissipated, pushing me to practice and enhance my abilities. And because of that, I have been writing "Beast in my Bones"—a Supernatural Fanfiction—for just about 2 years now.

My main focus for my current story is keeping my plot and characters grounded, especially with dialogue. I love character creation and building worlds with endless possibilities, but I always have to remember that things could change. They usually do and you have to be open for that. For any of you who play Dungeons and Dragons, you'll know that that's an infamous staple of the game.

I'm very excited to work alongside aspiring writers and build off of each other. I am constantly learning and growing, myself, and see failure as an opportunity for growth.

KMCriously

  My real name is Kirsten

My real name is Kirsten. I'm 18, and currently studying to be a doctor (unwillingly, Asian parents man). I write songs when I'm bored. I have a resting bitch face but I swear I'm really nice and weird XD (in a good way). I love supernatural, marvel universe, Harry Potter, and Naruto.

  I'm a slight BTS fan (New fan lmoao). I started writing when I was in 4th grade but I wrote on a notebook cuz I didn't know about Wattpad back then. The first story I wrote was a youtuber fanfic (it was cringey af). I've read tons of books ever since and that's how I learned how to write.

  Cat_Archer 's Introduction will be coming soon! Stay tuned folks!

SAMiAMiz 's Introduction will be coming soon!

shayschiesler 's Introduction will be coming soon!
SaveTheBrooklynBoys 's Introduction will be coming shortly!