1•1

(Not edited)

The Past 1990, Pennsylvania Montgomery Grave Yard.

Third Person

It was a cold day.

The day Amelia had bury her parents. The rain drizzled down onto her umbrella as she stood at the grave.

She had told Tina to head back to the car so she could collect her thoughts. Had it really all happened that fast? No matter how hard Amelia tried she just couldn't get a grasp on the fact that her parents were actually gone.

And now that she was standing in front of there graves. A thought lingered in her mind.

This is where I will be buried some day. With my name right next to my mothers on the bottom of the stone.

She tightened her jacket and pulled the umbrella closer to herself as the rain came down a little harder. She felt like she had this gaping hole in her chest. This sinking feeling, like it where to drag her down forever, the feeling of the weight of the world on her shoulders. Although she new the last one not to be true, she couldn't help but feel that way.

Amelia closed her eyes and just listened to the rain hitting her umbrella. She was so concentrated on the sounds around her that when a squashing sound of shoes on the muddy ground was heard, she instantly turned to see who it was.

Tony Stark stood in front of her, with his parents farther off in the distance on the paved trail. She gave them a small wave. The couple return the gesture and walked back to their own car.

She turned her attention to Tony to see that he was already looking at her, but strangely. There was such raw emotion that Amelia herself had never seen shine in her childhood friends chocolate brown eyes. Sadness. Guilt. Pity. Amelia could deal with the one, but the other two she just couldn't stand.

Sadness. She could easily figure that one out. Either, he was sad for her or with her. She couldn't bother to decipher which one it was.

Guilt. This one fueled almost an anger in Amelia. Why would he feel guilty for something he didn't do? Why did the all mighty Tony Stark feel guilt about? The fact that his parents where still alive and hers where six feet underground.

And.

Pity. Oh this one angered Amelia beyond belief. She hated when people pitied her. It made her feel so pathetic, like she wasn't able to handle herself.

Tony awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, while Amelia stared at him with a mix of emotions in her crystal blue eyes, like she was fighting a war in her mind.

"You seemed like you could use a hug, Viola." Tony cleared his throat.

This snapped Amelia out of her trance.

"What?" She replied void of emotion.

"I said, you seem like you could use a hug Viola." Tony repeated voice slightly raised over the now pounding rain.

Amelia hadn't seen him in a very long time, let alone hugged him. She felt like she could cry at any moment, so she bowed her head down. Sniffing and rubbing her eyes with her sleeve in attempt to stop the tears from coming out.

Tony sighed lightly, wrapping his arms around Amelia pulling her into his chest. They stood there in the rain. Having a moment that was probably years over due, grieving the loss of family and close friends.

 Having a moment that was probably years over due, grieving the loss of family and close friends

Well idk what else to do after this. Maybe time jump? To either the Starks Funeral or to when Tony is kidnapped...