2

Hyunjin lay in bed after the PubG match, waiting for Felix to bring his Aussie ass here and started thinking about stuff. 'Is it better if he doesn't know I like him?' Hyunjin thought, maybe he would be better off without Jeongin finding out he's for reals and not pissing around (aussie slangs rLLy-). Hyunjin sighed and decided to take a nap.

He woke up to the sound of the bell constantly ringing and his phone vibrating, he got startled but remembered that Felix was supposed to be here, he cut the phone and went to open the door.

"Sorry mate I"
Felix cut him off  "no wuckas mate, honestly"(please don't stop reading because of the Aussie slangs sksksk)
Hyunjin let Felix in as he rubbed his eyes, he felt devo but there wasn't really anything he could do about it.
"Anygays look who came along with me!" Felix exclaimed as he waved his arms towards the door as Jeongin walked in. "Hey Hyunnie". Hyunjin turned pink after seeing him, he still felt awkward around him because of what happened. "G'day Innie!" Hyunjin said, hugging Jeongin and taking everyone to his room to play video games.

"Oi Felix" Hyunjin called Felix silently, "what is it mate?" Felix said as he walked towards him. "Why'd you bring him along?" Hyunjin asked, Felix and him were supposed to play video games together to recover from what happened.
"Thought you'd like it" Felix said, shrugging. Hyunjin got annoyed and just pushed Felix, he went back and sat far from Jeongin.

Jeongin frowned after seeing that, he moved towards Hyunjin "oH mY gAWd" Jeongin said "lOoK At hIm hE'S sO gLooMy, SmiLe oR ElSe yOu'll gEt wrInkLeS liKE A cAtErpiLLEr" he said smiling widely and tickling Hyunjin. Hyunjin got so confused at first but started smiling too and then started laughing, "sjjsjs Jeongin what crack are you on!" He said jokingly. He looked at him lovingly, Jeongin was the best thing that happened to him, second was kkami, his pet dog.
"Mate I wanna play resident evil" Felix said as he inserted the disc into the console, "y'all pussies ready." He said laughing as he sat down next to the two. So the game started, and the main player dude (Ethan I think lol) went to this place but it's locked so he goes around it. "This dude is stupid" Hyunjin said as he thought of hOW IDIOTIC IT WAS FOR HIM TO DO THAT ,ITS LOCKED FOR A REASON DUMBFUCK.
Felix shrugged it and said , "you're stupid too" he kept on walking in the game when-" AAaaaaaa I SAW SOMEONE" Jeongin yelled as he yeeted himself into Hyunjin's arms. Hyunjin held Jeongin and looked at Felix, he yeeted the controller and was sitting in the corner of the room.
"I DONT WANNA DO THIS!" He yelled, "I DONT WANNA EITHER" Hyunjin yelled , "WHERE'D YOU GET THIS GAME ANYWAYS?" Felix looked at the TV, "MINHO GAVE IT TO ME" Hyunjin yelled, "I HAVE TO RETURN IT TO HIM AND BY GAVE YOU MEAN STOLE" just as Hyunjin finished the sentence another zombie cave to the screen and they all yelled loudly. "IM TAKING CONTROL" Jeongin yelled trying to play the game but horribly failing, Felix tried but he was scared as well, Hyunjin finally turned the TV off and took the cd out, "oKAY Y'ALL" Hyunjin started, "Please shut up while I go to the washroom" Felix said as he yeeted himself to the washroom, leaving Jeongin and Hyunjin in aWkWArd sCilEnCe.
Ofcourse, some weird shit would've went down if the thing didn't happen before which made Hyunjin feel awkward around Jeongin.

Hyunjin took a deep breath,
"I'm serious"
Jeongin turned to face him , "what?"
"About the thing today," Hyunjin replied, "I was serious."
Jeongin still thought he was joking,
"Ohmygod Hyunjin, stOP. I know you're joking try another time smh you couldn't get me." Hyunjin sighed and hung his head low, trying to hold back his tears, but he couldn't, they fell slowly like light rain, he let out a few tears silently and tried to forget about it, but how could he.

They played for another hour and Felix had to go home because it was late, "what about you?" Hyunjin said in a caring tone. "I'll go home later, can I stay over?" Jeongin said, resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin smiled and looked at Jeongin, he was falling harder for him, "ofcourse, my parents wouldn't mind!" Jeongin smiled and lay down on the bed, pulling Hyunjin with him. "I'm not sleepy yet"

"We ain't sleeping." Jeongin said, Hyunjin tried to think of the most probable thing but he couldn't help but wrap his arms around Jeongin and cuddle him.
"What are you doing?" Jeongin said, "I'm cuddling you" Hyunjin replied as he wrapped himself around him.

Before he knew it, Hyunjin was too deep in love with Jeongin, he couldn't leave anymore, even if it killed him.

Hyunjin laughed a little, "You make me go crazy." He muttered as he adored every bit of Jeongin.

—morning—

"Wake up Hyunnie," Jeongin called as he saw how they ended up, "I need to move a bit." Hyunjin woke up after getting called a long while, first thing he saw in the morning was Jeongin's face, right under him.
"Why are you there?" Hyunjin asked, about to laugh.
"Why're you there lol." Jeongin casually said as he laughed a little.

Jeongin laughing would make Hyunjin have a bright look on his face, full of happiness and glee.
"Are you gonna move tho?" Jeongin said, trying to get out of the lock.
"Uh ogay Lmao." Hyunjin said as he moved his head around and got up, he'd lowkey like it if they stayed like that a little longer, he honestly just loves skinship with Jeongin (uwu).

Jeongin waved goodbye and left.

Your face lit up, just like the screen,
Only I wasn't the one you've seen.

-🌿-
G'day! I hope you're still enjoying the story! Please give me some suggestions so I can make it better!
(I was playing PUBG today and this dude started cussing in korean and I sent him a close friend request in koreaboo as a joke, I think he reported me.)