A Date

'So?' Haechan turned around in his seat as he raised a brow at his boyfriend who sat behind him in class.

Mark who was busy writing something on his notebook looked up not understanding what the younger was trying to start.
'What?'

'Its been such a long time..' Haechan whined as he sulked in his seat.

'Baby bear, you need to speak words that make me understand you.' Mark requested, as he leaned forward to get close to his boyfriends face placing his palm under his chin.

He watched the youngers features carefully, removing his hair away from his forehead.

'So...care to tell me what got you sulking like that?'

Even though most of the other students were present in class, these two were in their own world.

'Take me out on a date.' the smaller pouted with his puppy eyes.

'You know I'll take you anywhere so stop with the eyes.' Mark chuckled at his boyfriend.

Making Haechan smile as his request was accepted. Moving closer to the older as well and copying his move, he also placed his palm under his chin as they both stared at each other.

'Even to your bedroom?' this time the younger whispered.
Mark was impressed with his boldness. Even though they've been together for some time now he still impressed him.

'Definitly to my bedroom, beautiful.'  he smirked as he rubbed his thump on Haechan's lower lip.

Even though they weren't to the point of reaching the sexual part of there relationship they were most definitely comfortable enough to tease each other every now and then.

The younger being the tease he was kissed it and took it inside his mouth as he sucked on it once.

To say that Mark was surprised was a little less.

Taking it out as he spoke still keeping eye contact with the older.

'Pick me up at 8 then!'

Before the older could comment on his little move the bell rang and the teacher walked in soon after. So the younger passed him a smiled one last time and turned around in his seat.

Leaving a still surprised Mark behind.

                                   •••••

In the end, Mark picked him up for their little date. And since the older was a little late he had to deal with the brats whines for a bit and get him forcefully out of the house.

Watching the younger excited about their little visit to the carnival, Mark smiled as he watched him skip happily a bit ahead of him.

'Be careful love.'

It was just the two of them.

Hand in hand.

'Where should we go first?' Mark asked as he stopped the younger from dragging him from one stall to another.

Haechan tapped his chin thinking as he looked around. His gaze stopped at the Ferris wheel.
'Do you wanna go there?'

But the younger only shook his head.

'Why?'

'I'm scared of heights.'

Mark found him adorable. His mess curls and those shinny eyes.
'Oh come on! I'll be with you the whole time, please!'

Even though Haechan kept denying to ride the Ferris wheel. Here he was sitting in one with his eyes closed and hands grabbing tight on the olders knees that were almost touching his as they sat on each side of the little cube to keep balance.