Ezra: 6.

Ezra woke up with a start, scanning the bathroom as memories recollected in his mind.

He looked down at Carmen, wrapped around him, and slid his arm out. He stood up and grabbed a dressing gown from the hanger, tying it around his waist.

Then, after debating the best way possible, Ezra lifted Carmen out of the tub and into the other room, carefully placing her on the bed. He was impressed with the fact that she didn't even stir and went around the other side to put his dressing gown flat. Then, repeating what he had previously done, Ezra picked Carmen up and gently lowered her onto the duvet and the dressing gown. He put her arms in each hole and tied it up at the waist before sliding her in under the covers.

Soon, after Ezra found some boxers and an old shirt, he got into bed himself, smiling as he closed his eyes.

In seemed that as soon as he closed his eyes, he had to snap them open because of the annoying tone of his alarm clock and he groaned as he pulled himself out of the warm bed to the crisp cold air that soon woke him up. He shook his hair, stretched and then went to shower.

By the time he got back, Carmen was up and had packed everything but a fresh pile of clothes and wash stuff.

"Good morning." She mumbled, going past him to the toilet. Ezra didn't say anything and he didn't get the chance too. Was she disgruntled? Was she happy? Ezra didn't know if he had crossed the line last night, and he wouldn't now until she got out of the shower but it still left him feeling uneasy. He didn't want her to get annoyed. She'd only ever been annoyed with him once before. For two weeks. And he wasn't even sure what he did wrong. He didn't know if this time the same thing would happen and she'd get annoyed.

He got dressed, chucked his towels down in the laundry basket and finished his packing. Then, at the same time as Carmen unlocked the bathroom door, someone knocked on the main door and Ezra sighed as he passed Carmen again, who had dressed in there, to answer the door.

"Who is it?"

"Olivia."

"Oh."

"Ezra?"

"Yeah?" he mumbled.

"Let me in." She said flately.

He frowned and forced himself not to roll his eyes. "Fine, give me a minute."

"Sure."

Making sure that he had a smile on his face to seem like nothing was wrong, even though he was incredibly nervous about the fact that he wanted to talk to Carmen, he opened the door. "Yes?"

"Hey," Olivia replied. "I don't want to rush you but can we get back? Oscar says he feels ill. I don't know, we went out to this restaurant place before getting a taxi back here and I think they might have had pineapple in his dessert."

"Does he not like Pineapple?"

Olivia shook her head. "He's allergic to it."

"Oh shit," Ezra said quickly, his thoughts about Carmen and himself temporarily pushed out of the way. Ezra bit his lip. "Is he okay? Do we need to get him to a hospital?"

"No, no, no. That's fine. I just want to get him back so he can take these tablets he keeps mumbling about. Is Carmen awake?"

"Sure. Go on through." He instructed, moving the door wider and then moving out of the way. "I'll go check on Oscar."