Chapt 38

Edited: July 12, 2021
______________________________

"I don't think the boss would even mind it."

The others approach you, seeing them smirk then sees one of them loosening and pulling your clothes.

"[Y/N]! NO! NO!"

"STOP!!"

Yona and Yun shouted again, the red haired now crying as she closed her eyes tightly, desperately wishing for someone to save you.

"You're slow."

You mumble, watching the green haired kick and knock out the males who were holding your two friends.

"Apologies, my beauty."

"Jeaha!"

Both Yun and Yona shouted while said male gets a good look at your feature. Ripped skirt that he could almost see the upper part of your thighs, loose upper part clothes that he could see your bare shoulders, swollen left cheek, lips bruised and bleeding.

"Y-You're the one who sank all those ships..."

One of them said in a trembling voice.

"The flying pirate."

Jaeha stared at you, his blood boiling to see you like that, and what's more, there was still a man's hand on your bare legs but

"That's not important right now. You don't want to approach me carelessly."

The green haired spoke in a quiet voice.

"I'll kill you."

He says, voice dangerously low and full of menace.

"I'm not virtuous enough to go easy on the men who hurt Yona or my beauty."

He continued, face now grim and eyes narrowed.

"What's worst is, you dared attempt to do something that's downright unforgivable."

Jaeha glared at the men when they came dashing forward and attack him which he reacted by doing a round kick, sending them away.

"Now that I know Yun and Yona are both gonna be okay,"

You chuckle before punching the guy who ripped your skirt, in short: you beat the shit out of the people who touched you and broke their hands, making sure they're irreparable. All done in a flash.

"There's no need to hold back anymore."

Hearing their screaming was pleasant to hear that it made you smile.

"Only in killing though."

You mutter under your breath with pouting lips.

"[Y/n]!"

You fell backwards when Yona tackled you into a tight hug and heard her sniffling with trembling body.

"[Y/n, [Y/n]! I'm so sorry! I-If it weren't for.."

You pat the crying princess' back, hearing her sobs as you whispered assuring and sweet words that it's all good now.

You then notice Yun's teary eyes, probably trying his best not to let them fall.

"Y-You idiot! You should've fought back and didn't w-wor—

You pat the now crying apricot haired teen gently.

"I felt horrible when I couldn't even try to help or do anything, you know!"

You felt Yona nod her head and heard her squeak a hum.