Chapter 5

With Fairy Tail,

"We have to figure out a plan to eliminate Oracion Sies, but the mage I'm most worried about is that person silver wolf..." Erza said.

" Ya, have you sense her magic power? It's completely stronger than ours combined," Lucy said scared.

"What's her magic like?" Wakaba asked.

"We are not sure, all she did was cast a spell and eye appeared, at then I was knocked unconscious," Natsu said.  

"I swear the next time I see her, I'll kill her!!" Sting shouted angrily.

"Don't get so work up babe," Minerva said kissing Sting's cheek.

" You'll get your revenge." she continued.

"But she looks familiar tho, it like I know her, but not sure from where..." Lucy said thinking.

"Ya. Your right. She seems familiar tho... Aish! My brain hurts! Never mind her. We have to come up with a plan to stop them." Gray said.

"I think I have the perfect plan..." Eve said.

With Oracion Sies...

The members watched the lacrima as Midnight continued sleeping, while Y/n was drawing out their plan with a Light pen.

"Heh, looks like they don't recognize you Y/n. I'm surprised, they are dumber than we thought." Racer said amused. There was no reply.

"Y/n?" Racer called

"Y/n!" Racer called again.

"Y/-" Racer was cut off by Y/n glaring, releasing a large amount of magic power making the whole group shiver except Midnight who was used to Y/n anger. Y/n didn't say anything and continued drawing out their plans.

"She's mad," Hoteye said.

"And you will be the first one to taste Y/n's anger if you don't shut up!" Angel said pointing finer at Hoteye.

"Did you feel her magic energy?! Do you want to die?!" Angel shouted whispered.

"Let's leave her alone to figure out the plan... We don't want to make her angry than she already is..." Brain said turning around and walking away with the group, leaving Y/n and Midnight alone. There was a comfortable silence when Y/n spoke.

"Was I that scary?" Y/n asked midnight.

"To me, no. But to the rest, maybe." Midnight replied earning a sigh from Y/n. 

" Why do you ask?" Midnight continued asking.

"Because to everyone...I look like some cold bitch that frighten them, " Y/n replied, concentrating on the map in front of her.

"Then that's their problem, they should accept you for who you are, not your status. If they can't accept that then that's their problem, not yours." Midnight looked at her.

"Ya... I guess" Y/n sigh and finish the last touch of the plan. Sharing it with Midnight first to ask for his opinion. And for the first time in a while they were happy.