The EDITED version

I was at the Gallows Mansion, living with my boyfriend of 2 years. I was doing laundry while Kid, Liz, and Patty were out for a mission or something. Hopefully grocery shopping cause I was running out of ramen.

As I went to my room to drop off my clothes, I felt a presence behind me. I ignore it and drop our clothes, then separating them. I turned around to , I was pushed on my bed and my hands were pinned above my head. I looked up just to see my boyfriend standing there.

"Hi baby," I smirk at him.

"Hello love," he smirks back.

He leans down and starts to kiss my forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips. It was a tender kiss, just loving each other's presence. Then, Kid went lower to my neck. I ask him what he was doing, but he didn't answer. He just continues to kiss my neck until he found my sensitive spot.

I quietly moaned and closed my hands into fists. He hummed into my neck, which felt really good against my neck.

"K-kid!!", I stutter and felt my face flush.

He had started to suck, bite, and kiss my sweet spot. Kid releases my wrists and slips his hands up my shirt. I moaned as his hand made it under my bra and played with my boobs. Then he lowered his lips to my ear and licked the shell. I quietly gasp.

Suddenly, Kid rips my shirt off.

"Gah! K-kid!" I yell.

"What? I'll buy you a new one," he says at he leans down.

I groan and glare at him, but my face softens as Kid took one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasp and moan at his touch and grab his arms. his tongue flicking my nipple and then he pulls at with gently with his teeth. His other hand groping my other boob and occasionally pinches or rolls my nipple.

He switched boobs before I unbutton his shirt and untie his tie. Kid let go of my boobs to helped me before we start making out. Once he had his shirt off and we took a break from kissing. I start rub his well toned arms, chest, and stomach. While I was doing that, Kid ran his hands down my legs, back up to my torso. We look into each other's eyes as we did so, I then put my hands on his cheeks, but also making sure they were in symmetrical positions. Kid closes his eyes and leans into my touch. I smile at him, loving how I get to be intimate and close to him.

We stripped each other down to our last bit of clothing .

Then I felt something pressed against my leg. I noticed it was Kid's dick had sprung out of his briefs, so I gently wrap my hand around it and pump it a few times. Kid gasped at my touch causing me to stop to see if I was hurting him.

"Please my love, keep going," he looked at me with a pleading face causing me to blush.

He was breathing heavily, I ran my hands over him, making sure I did it in the same place on each side of his body in hopes to calm him down from his high.

Kid too a big breath before he lift my legs. Then I felf him blow air on my entrance, I gasp at the feeling. I felt Kid smirk as started to lick and suck on my bud. I moaned and grab his head.

"KID!" I moan.

I moaned and gasp into the air, with all the nerves tingling at the sensation. My back arched, and I grabbed a fistfull of Kid's hair in each hand. I gently pulled on his black and white stripes to get him closer when I felt his tongue enter me. I was shaking as the euphoria roams my body. I felt my core tighten as I am closing to coming.

"K-kid, I'm close," I whisper.

He continues his actions, but more faster. His tongue darting in and out of me, then sucks on my clit hard. This cause me to jump and curl up, closing my thighs around his head as I come.

I lay back panting, glancing up at Kid as he gets up with my juices coating his chin.

I sat up and climb on top of him, my hands on his chest. Kid grabs my hips as I reach down and grabbed Kid's dick and to guide it to my entrance. I slowly slide down on him as pleasure fills my body. Kid and I sigh at the feeling of each other. I lean down and peck his lips before I start to bounce on him. Kid thrusts his hips up to meet with me as I come down, making him go a bit deeper than when he entered me.

We moan at the sensation and pleasure. Kid suddenly pulls out making me whine. He flip us over, putting his hands under my knees and push them to my shoulders, and enters into me again.

Man am I glad I'm flexible! (In reality I wish I was)

Kid starts pounding into me, grunting with each thrust. I moan loudly into the air, while Kid continues to thrust and groan. A knot was building as he slides in and out.

He hits a spot that made me gasp and scream Kid's name. He growls and starts to thrust faster, kinda inhumanly if you ask me. I cried out for kid, squeezing his arms as I release, but Kid kept going. I was slowly building up another release.

My body was bouncing as Kid's hips hits the back of my thighs. I see his half-lidded, golden eyes, full of lust staring intensely at me. I blush at the sexy look he had on as we continue to make love.

"I'm close Kid," I moan.

"Me too," he says with a guttural groan.

We soon release as Kid pulls out and shoots his come on my stomach. We pant as I weakly grab a tissue from the nightstand and wipe myself off, then throw it into the trash bin next to the nightstand. Kid and I look at each other, smiling before laying down and pulling a small blanket over us.